Yume in Canada

2»

Comments

• Wow what a cute pup! definitely want some updated pics! :)
  • Hey Jeff! How is Yume doing? We need new pics! Also, I'm going to have to pm you ;)
  • Like others said more pics. :D

I love seeing Seta pics, but nice to see some Yume pics too.
  • Yes. More Yume photos, please.
  • As requested. These are pretty recent, I was surprised how much she likes water and the canoe.
    RIMG7618

RIMG7616

RIMG7729
  • Jeff, the Hokka boys I have here now LOVE water. They seem to have a really low tolerance for heat as well, and just love cooling down.
  • What a lovely backyard you got! You have one lucky doggy :D
  • beautiful! Yume and the land! :)
  • Love the pic of her swimming so cool.
  • Love all the pics of Yume! She's so beautiful :) Alberta is such a beautiful province... a little bias since I'm from Edmonton hehe
  • Yume is so nice :-)

About water... Seta hates it but Maruto loves, he plays with hose like a crazy !
  • She is gorgeous!
  • Wow, she is beautiful!
  • Wow, I mean, WOW! Gorgeous Hokka, and gorgeous scenery!
  • WOW Jeff she sure has grown up thick-coated and beautiful! Super cool to see a Hokka roaming around beautiful Alberta 8)
  • Oh wow!! Yume is definitely growing up to be a stunning beautiful lady!!
  • Great pictures! Very pretty girl.
    Snf
  • WOW!! Beautiful girl AND location ^_^ !!!
  • @jeffnkazuko Those are some great pictures of Yume! She's beautiful. :) Do you have any tips I can use to teach Meitou to swim? I've been trying, but he isn't sure he is a fan (he'll wade in the shallows). I'm not sure there is anything I can do unless he suddenly decides to be brave about the whole thing since I can't actually go out in the water with him.
  • If you can find another dog who likes to swim Meitou will probably follow them out into the water. Yume learned from a golden retriever.
  • Alberta is SOoOoo beautiful and Yume is growing up so fast!
  • edited July 2013
    Yume's sister is doing great over in Italy as well http://nihonken.blogspot.jp/2013/07/hokka-go.html
  • @jeffnkazuko If only I were closer and Yume could teach Meitou to swim. ;) I'll have to see about other dogs. I did find a fairly close doggy pool that will do assisted swims and I'm planning on taking Meitou there at some point.