Yume in Canada

Finally taking a minute to upload a few photos on yet another snowy day in Calgary.

Road trip!!
RIMG5810

Wasn't quite sure what to make of this.
RIMG5851

Our new backyard
RIMG5907

Relaxing at home
RIMG5915

After a battle with a Labradoddle?
RIMG5932

Comments

• Love love love the latest photos!!
    The last one gave me pause as to whether or not I'd ever be able to handle a white JA getting dirty, LOL~
  • beautiful! what fun you guys are going to have on all that land! :) Yume's growing nicely too, eh?
  • She looks good dirty! :)

You need to find her a bear to chase.
  • GAH! WHY don't I live in Canada?!

She looks awesome, BTW lol
  • She looks sooo pretty...i love the dirty picture!
  • ugh! Beautiful backyard! Perfect for Yume it seems! She's also freakin cute!!!
  • Aww she's an adorable pup :) I'm very jealous of your landscape too! She looks dirty and content in that last picture haha.
  • Aww! These pics are amazing! She looks so happy and the area is gorgeous!
  • Great pictures! Nice to see Yume feeling at home.
  • Fantastic photos! She looks like a nice pup :)
  • I love the first, second and third pictures she looks so good. :)

I bet she can't wait for winter to come.

Last picture I know how you feel owning a white colored boxer she gets muddy easy when running or playing in the field. haha

I hope to see more pictures and hear how she does for you.

I hope she keeps doing good off leash do you plan to keep working with her on it? Saya my shiba does well so I hope when it comes time for my pup Saya will teach him/her how to behave off leash and stuff.
  • Lovely baby, congrats!!!
  • @saya winter is still here!! Still well below zero at night.
  • Ah OK.

Saya says she wants to move up to Canada.. She loves cold weather. :)
  • Great pictures! She is such a pretty pup! The scenery there is gorgeous!
  • She is SO cute!!!! And dirty in that one photo!
  • She does look good dirty! :)
  • Cutie!!!
  • What a cute little girl!
  • cute pup! nice to see one in canada. ive never seen or heard of one over here. was it difficult to find a hokkaido and import it over here?

im located in BC and am strongly leaning towards a kai but hokkaido and kishu are also under consideration.
  • @jikjak We were living in Japan and brought her back with us, so not too difficult. We did make 2 research trips to Hokkaido to find her though. Maybe next time my wife visits Japan she can bring one back for you!
  • @jeffnkazuko that new backyard pic looks like nose hill park :)
  • @jun Yes, we are right next to the park. Will give you a call once we get settled in and dug out of all this snow!!
  • @jeffnkazuko Cool! Can't wait to meet you guys and Yume :)
  • Great pics! She looks so happy!
  • Yume looks like she's having a good time. She's so cute. How does she do in the house? I'm not brave enough to let Meitou into most of my place. lol
  • hahaha awesome, that would be cool, especially if its interested in bears!
    did it cost a lot to import one to canada?
  • @jikjak We brought her from Hokkaido to Tokyo and then to Canada when we moved. We had to pay $250 for the plane fare for her and a $35 import fee.
  • Looks really good and strong puppy :)

New pictures, please!