Saki the Shiba needs a home :)

edited October 2011 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hi everyone. This should probably go on the Shiba Inu forum as well.

There's a little 1.5 yr old shiba female who needs a new home because her family didn't research the breed before they got one, and have now decided that they want a more cuddly dog that won't run off (they were having problems because their yard isn't fenced)

My little girl Panda goes to doggy daycare twice a week, so that's how I met Saki If anyone's interested let me know, and I can give you more info :)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150879212815564.756305.678035563&type=1&l=ff02b33e8d

Comments

• She's so cute! I hope she finds a home. And while it isn't ideal that they're getting rid of her, at least they're willing to try Shiba rescue, which is much better than putting her on Craigslist or something.
  • She sounds like such a doll. Hopefully that means she'll be adopted by someone loving really soon.
  • Crossing my fingers for her to get adopted quickly. Glad they're being responsible and looking for a good home for her :)
  • edited April 2012
    So sad. :( Saki looks like a nice shiba inu.

I have no fenced yard and Saya does just fine! Coarse I take her on twice daily walks, time outside while I do yard work and play time and stuff.

Wish people would do research on their dog of choice before getting one most dogs live for while so might as well enjoy a dog with right personality.

Oops notice this thread is Oct 2011 did she get adopted yet?
  • Oops yeah, didn't see the date on this one. I'd like to know if she got adopted too. :)
    I don't have a fenced yard either, but Tsune gets at least 2 walks too. Morning before work walk: 30-45mins, afternoon walk 1 hour+. Plus random walks in between on days off, or play time on work days.