Roxy and The Ryu

edited June 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Here are some of the pictures that I took of Roxy and Ryu when I stopped at Pam and Tim's on my way to Tulsa. Such cute dogs.

Roxy and Ryu-4610

Roxy and Ryu-4635

Roxy and Ryu-4645

Roxy and Ryu-4695

Roxy and Ryu-4611

Roxy and Ryu-4613

Roxy and Ryu-4685

Roxy and Ryu-4681

Roxy and Ryu-4652

Roxy and Ryu-4687

More here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandon_w/sets/72157620504145626/

Comments

• edited November -1
    Your photos are always so amazing! :)
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Seriously guys, Brandon is a genius! You wouldn't have even known that he was taking photos - he pretty much held the camera in one hand and took shots without even looking through the lens! That definitely made my two rascals more comfortable (well, Ryu is ALWAYS comfortable lol) and easier to photograph. I can't believe he got such amazing shots with only a few minutes of spare time. Though, it IS Brandon so I can't say that I'm surprised.

Brandon - Thank you so so so much for these pics! You can really see their personalities in them!

Side note: Yes, that is a Bark and Giggle bed that Ryu is humping and gnawing on. He has such respect for handmade goods.
  • edited November -1
    WOW! Nice shots~!

So jealous of you guys getting to meet >_> ~
  • edited November -1
    Brandon your camera is magical. Great shots.
  • edited November -1
    Awesome shots...Funny how the first one makes Ryu's nose seem very long. And Roxy looks absolutely beautiful in her shots. Silly Ryu, pillows are for sleeping on
  • edited November -1
    Oh my god...that nose! I just want to poke it. :O~ Gives me the warm fuzzies.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Oh Brandon, I'm SO glad you got that fourth photo - Whenever we see him smiling like that, we are reminded of how lucky we are to have him. That is PURE Ryu in that photo :)
  • edited November -1
    Get that bed, Ryu!!! LOL

Nice shots, Brandon.
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful shots all around! I love the personality that jumps right out of "brandon photos". Awesome.
  • edited November -1
    Great pics, I LOVE the 2nd one of Roxy.
  • edited November -1
    Seriously Brandon...you are a super talented photographer. Those photos are amazing, as expected.

I swear the dogs are gonna jump out at me! That's the coolest thing about your photos...in this particular case, I feel like I was there with Ryu & Roxy!

Thanks for the spamage of Pam's duo.
  • edited November -1
    wonderful photos (echo, echo) - My fave is the one of Roxy with her head cocked to the side.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks everyone. Roxy can give an inquisitive look that is for sure. If you looked at the rest of the pictures on my flickr page there is one of her hiding under the end table, she would move from there to under the coffee table trying to figure out where the best spot was to observe me. However she was pretty brave and would sneak up behind me sometimes and even around to my side. I gave her as many treats as I could but if I tossed them to her Ryu would just run over there and steal them. Ryu is not affraid of anyone, he's kind of nuts about new people. Not very Shiba like, but fun to be around if you don't mind a few red marks from him teething your arm like a maniac.
  • edited November -1
    Love the photos!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Ryu is not affraid of anyone, he's kind of nuts about new people.

Right on the money, Brandon. We have the weirdest pair of Shibas. One that is super duper friendly and one that would prefer if nobody ever came to "her" house :)

And I think you're being nice about the "few" red marks! He gets so friggin excited that he latches on to any limb and "hugs" it with his teeth!
  • edited November -1
    Great shots, Brandon!

I LOVE the dirty nose. :) Roxy reminds me a bit of Nola in her expressions (and the dirty nose).
    I also really love the Ryu smiles photo. He seems to have such a great personality. :)
  • edited November -1
    Great shots Brandon! You are the master!
This discussion has been closed.