I got VIOLATED!

edited January 2009 in Other Breeds
Well, I guess I had to get mine eventually... After watching all those guests be violated by Ahi, I finally got a taste of being violated myself - it was great [except for the ripped $400 jacket]!

I was violated by a Caucasian Ovcharka named "Misti", she is Masha's proper sister [from the same breeding]. Misti lives with Masha's breeder's parents. Misti is 1 year old and 120lb.

This is how it went, at first she wanted to KILL ME [of course she was fine with Jen], then she slowly got used to me, but was still trying to get to my skin [i had gloves on] so she could give me a sneak attack - that is why I have my hands in my pocket in all the picks. Once she moved passed the "I want to eat this guy" phase and realised I was "ok" she then got, like, obsessed with me. Then she totally violated me when we got outside. It was great. lol

Pics of my violation...
IMG_5383

IMG_5384

IMG_5385

IMG_5382

----

Comments

• edited November -1
    lmao!

Karma! :)

She's a very pretty girl! ~
  • edited November -1
    She is absolutely gorgeous! I love that first pic.
  • edited November -1
    HAHA!!! Great pics! She seems really excited around you! Sucks about the jacket :T
  • edited November -1
    LOL, $400 jacket is a small price to pay for a priceless memory like that. :-)
  • edited November -1
    I am with Dave, as well as strangely jealous
  • edited November -1
    lol... I told her owner: "No worries about the jacket. If anyone asks what happened to it, I can just tell them 'a Caucasian Mountain Dog bit me!'" :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    Oh no!! Poor you! ;-P

That's a rare privilege, and the whole "I got bit by a Caucasian Mountain Dog" thing is as impressive as "I got bit by a Lion" LOL
  • edited November -1
    great pics!!!
    those dogs looks amazing.
    the more i see them the more i love them!

can u give us some detailed info about the breed?
  • edited November -1
    Awesome. LOL. She is a gorgeous girl.
  • edited November -1
    Wow, Misti is georgeous --- know you loved every minute of it! Thanks for sharing the pics!
  • edited November -1
    You look so happy in all those pictures while a 120lb dog is jumping at you! That is awesome!
  • edited November -1
    $400 jacket? You have to learn to wear the cheap jacket around unkown dogs. I wear a $30 jacket out to the humane society, it has many holes in it from excited jumpy dogs.

Love the pick of her with all four feet off the ground.
  • edited November -1
    Bummer about the jacket, but such a beautiful dog!
  • edited November -1
    Well, Brad - maybe next time you will refrain from slathering yourself with peanut butter!?! LOL
    Misti clearly found you fascinating! Isn't it funny when they 'boing'?
  • edited November -1
    Wow! And you're smiling the entire time..."He died doing what he loved."
  • edited November -1
    lol! We should put that on Brad's tombstone...I'll be sure to leave flowers while I'm taking the Anderson Pack home with me & driving at a 150mph with the rest of the forum chasing me. 0:-) ~