Yamabushi no Kimber -- Update and Snow Fun 2-8-16

1235»

Comments

• She is super cute. Nola used to do that with grass (when we had a yard, sigh...). It was super cute to watch. Bella, on the other hand, was not impressed with Nola's grassy exuberance. :)
  • @StaticNfuzz , she does remind me a little of kumi now that all her fur is gone lol xP Kimber tosses everything in the air while galloping to play... it's pretty silly :P toys, sticks, pebbles, apparently grass, towels, etc... @sunyata lol! awe, i can see bella with the unimpressed look on her face! xD
  • I love the hiding spot picture. It reminds me of one night when I was going upstairs and looked up to see one of Meitou's eyes peeking at me around the corner. And then he promptly vanished. A little creepy, lol.

Meitou loves to toss grass confetti, too. Or bark chip confetti. Or pine needle confetti. He especially loves to toss them right at me. Ack. Although, his "tossing" is actually kicking with massive amounts of exuberance.
  • Yeah!! They're just really excited and rambunctious....silly dogs :))
  • Aw Kimber is "naked"! I love how goofy she looks in the coursing pictures. She looks like she is having so much fun!
  • @NavyDog , Kimber is always having fun! :D My favorite of those is the one where she's looking at the camera with her mouth wide open and eyes just expressionless..i thought that was hilarious xP

Her neck fluff is slowly starting to fill back in...i love it! Now, for that tail..
  • Kimber!

Kimber always makes great facial expressions while she runs! :D

• I love all of these, you can really see their faces and shape when they run! Oh Kimby :)
  • Kimber runs like Nami did when she did lure coursing. HEAD UP, WEIRD FACES. I am not 100% convinced Nami really knew where she was going when she was running, she was just RUNNING.

Kimber looks like a lot of fun. :p
  • @Crispy, I loved watching nami and seeing her pictures haha! I think Nami knew what she was doing, having whatever her version of fun was haha, which is what kimby in general likes to do too ;)

Kimber is a lot of fun (good for my sanity haha)...I don't think there's a day that goes by yet where she doesn't make me laugh at least a few times :P
  • Kimber's faces are great. She just looks so happy. :)
  • Kimber at the Chino CATs 2/28

Pro -
    20150228Kimber_DSC6966
    20150228Kimber_DSC6984
    20150228Kimber_DSC6996
    20150228Kimber_DSC9162

• I love them all! ALSO, @zandrame do you have Mandi's info (for pics of Saki)?
  • Kimber has matured into the most zen dog i've ever met haha.. Kimber is not easily shaken, she's calm and fair, and extremely cuddly.. as in, looks for your lap to curl up and tuck into.. she's been a really nice complement to kona in the house and everywhere we go. Kimber had a blast in the snow as well, but not as trustworthy off leash, so we opted for a long rope so she could still explore a bit. Contrast to Kona, all she wanted to really do was sniff and dig under logs in search for something (critters i suspect).. as a result she smells piney fresh for the time being! Here are some of her in the snow ♥

The zen I'm speaking of..

Not to say she doesn't have her silly moments..

A little more serious..

A couple action shots

Looking down on me.. no way i was going on that rock..

And a couple close-ups
  • I love them *_*. Nice shots! Where did you guys go for snow?
  • @emi802 we went up to Big Bear! This was at Pine Knot Trail :)
  • Your Kai girls look like they have a blast hiking and being outdoors. They are too cute!
  • @shibagirl88 they definitely do! and thank you! :)
  • Looking majestic!