Ghost spam! *updated 07/01/15*

Comments

• Ha ha that paw shot to the face is hilarious. I was captioning it in my head. I like the first running shot a lot actually.

I wish I could Koda together for a playdate with his sister.
  • Ghost is a tough cookie...love the shot where is butt is her neck/face, hilarious. they are both growing up nicely!!
  • hopefully we will be able to meet up again soon. it was nice to see the brothers playing together. maybe one day they will get to play with argos again too!
  • catching some z's

Photobucket
  • All that play looks pretty exhausting, I bet! That's great that the brothers can still visit each other and play.
  • ya it must be, he usually konks out when he gets home from playing!

here's a pic of Ghost and Emi looking like they get along!

Photobucket
  • He looks great! And is getting big.
  • he still has those puppy eyes though...so cute!
  • its crazy how fast these guys grow, one day i take home a little pup and 2.5 months later hes much bigger than the shiba!

weighed him last night and is at 31.6lbs now.
  • ive taken some new pics of ghost from december 6. in these pics he was just over 32 lbs and around 18" at the withers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Love the face picture! Super cute
  • Nice pictures. Emi looks cute with him. :)

• Ghost is looking great! Keep up the spam!
  • thanks everyone.

ill do my best to keep up the spam. how is kimi (ghost's mom) doing?
  • Kimi is doing great. She recovered nicely from having had such a large litter of big pups! She has taken a more assertive role around the food dish, which has helped her fill back out. I'll find some time to add a
    few pics over the holiday season. I am curious to see how the two Shikoku do with the wrapping paper tornado the kids are sure to create... :)
  • thats great to hear, im sure it must have been strenuous to give birth to those 5 big pups. please post some pics!
  • edited June 2012
    Well its been a while since ive posted pics of Ghost so i thought id throw some pics up from the iphone.
    He just started blowing his coat last week and hes not quite done doing that yet.
    Ghost is doing well, he is now over 10 months old and he just weighed in at 46.2lbs and he is just over 21" at the withers.

I also linked a video of him doing some agility training, not one of his better runs as he is already tired in this video, but its all i got.
    he still needs to work on the weaving, ive seen dogs rip right through that and he still goes through it quite slowly.
    planning to start doing some scent training soon and hopefully that goes well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Haha, I like that last one.
  • Are you doing the agility for fun, or planning on doing agility competitions in the future?
  • im just doing it for fun right now. im not sure if i want to try competing.
  • edited June 2012
    Very nice pictures, love Ghost.

One thing you might want to think about with the agility, even if you don't do it competitively, is to work on the height he jumps off of the obstacles like the A-frame and cat walk. In competitive Agility, they require that the dog jump off at no more than a specific distance (forget how much) from the ground for safety purposes. At the speed and angle most dogs go, there is greater risk of sprains, tears and breaks. You may also want to follow the rules in case you ever do want to compete, the less you will have to work on adjusting him in the future.
  • wow i didnt know that the rules were that strict and i certainly wouldnt want him to injure himself either.
    ill ask about that and find out what the rules are.
    thx!
  • edited June 2012
    Thanks for the update!!! Ghost is adorable!
  • a few more from today

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• here are a few pics of ghost enjoying a boat ride. he was pretty nervous at first but he started to get comfy after a little while.
    cheers!

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

• What a handsome fellow! I love his facial markings.
  • Hey ghost looks great! Where did you get him?
  • Aww! Such a cute boat shikoku. :)

Saya loves the boat coarse she been on it since she was a little pup. hehe
  • thanks!
    ghost came from www.akashima.bc.ca , a breeder in BC, canada.

this was ghost's first boat ride since he came over here via the ferry!