Kishu training on boar

edited May 2010 in Hunting & Working
Lot of dodging going on, a pretty smart Kishu, and an aggressive little boar. The little ones can do a lot of damage as they're much faster than the big pigs.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow! That little boar was on the offensive almost the entire time. I thought that dog was in trouble!
  • edited November -1
    You can see as soon as there was an opening the dog nailed the pig right away which was when the guys moved in and pulled the dog off. Course the dog didn't agree that it was over :P
  • edited November -1
    WOW!! that dog got moves! It so cool to see dogs performing tasks they were bred to do :)
  • edited November -1
    Wow! Very cool video.
  • edited November -1
    Very interesting. That's one athletic dog!
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for sharing! Very interesting.

That Kishu was fast and seemed to show some really good instinct and drive, he/she wasn't gonna give up. Do you know how old the Kishu in this clip is?

Those pigs are like little sherman tanks!

----
  • edited November -1
    I love that vid! My boar is starting to get like that, he's starting to charge back at Taro and the sow is starting to become a little aggressive. Pretty soon, I will put Taro on the boar one on one instead of just barking at him.

I'm having problems with putting a video up on youtube.........
  • edited November -1
    If this is the Kishu I think it is, and the video was taken last year, the dog is probably around 1.