[VIDEO] Luytiy goes nuts!

edited March 2010 in Other Breeds

Comments

• edited November -1
    LOL! I love his somersaults off the door/window.

So what was he upset about?
  • edited November -1
    Dude! Imagine if that door was a human. They'd be a pancake! :-)
  • edited March 2010
    Casey - He didnt like us in his house LOL

Big L is so cute. It's really cool to see his acrobatics from the other side LOL~
  • edited November -1
    lol... Osy, about 30 seconds after I posted that, I read the 'guess where Osy is' thread... And figured out that you were there!

SUPER jealous! Please make sure to give all of the pups some love from me and the girls! :)
  • edited November -1
    Luytiy is a scary dude when he wants to! :-)
  • edited November -1
    L is bouncing off the door in rage and yet Hilo just saunters on past him to piss on the grill..."YEHP, yep yep....ahhhh!"

:)
    go, akita!
  • edited November -1
    Yep! Chrys, it goes with what I've written on the forum 100+ times: Akita are not guard dogs.

----
  • edited November -1
    Ha ha ha Chrystal! I think the Anderson house needs plexi glass windows
  • edited November -1
    Actually I am impressed with Luytiys focus on the threat only & his stability. I suppose its hard to convince most bystanders that a dog bouncing off the windows sounds stable- but this is what I mean: If he was like a certain dog I know, he might have redirected onto Hilo when H walked in front of the door, but he didn't and Hilo knew there was no risk of that. Unstable dogs having fits are also sometimes subject to 'correction' from others who want the fit to stop. Hilo does not care that L is amped up near him. Amped up, but not out of control, stable.

What L is doing is different from when Seiji throws a nutty. The difference between a stable, real guard dog with an active purpose (must get bad guys out of house- Hi-yaa!) and a panicking dog who wants anything BUT what is happening to happen (Make it stop!! Tape measure! aieeee!!). Acting and reacting. I am afraid my boy is the Howard Dean of dogs, bright, nice enough but pushed too far loses it completely. Both benefit by retreating to Vermont. :)
  • edited March 2010
    must get bad guys out of house- Hi-yaa!

LMAO!!!

Good Job, Big L! Don't mind them, I'm sure there will be plenty of guests to eat in the future!

I'm actually imagining Hilo walking by thinking ' Chill, man!.... Humph! Weirdo!'
  • edited November -1
    Had to remove this because I deleted the video... Apparently people can't have a sense of humor with anything.