My puppy Grizzly!

edited August 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hi Everyone!

We finally got a puppy! Although he is a shiba-mix, he is incredibly adorable! Just thought I would share him with the community =]

He is 9 weeks, almost 10 weeks, and I've tried training him, but its so hard to get him to focus!

Comments

• edited November -1
    some more pictures
  • edited November -1
    last one!
  • edited November -1
    Aww he's really cute and his name really suits him :D
  • edited November -1
    What a cute pup, what is he mixed with? He looks like a little wild forest animal :)
  • edited November -1
    He does look like a lil forest animal! :) Very cute. Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    Oh, what a cutie...almost looks like he's wearing a mask around his eyes
  • edited November -1
    he is very cute! congratulations!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Absolutely adorable! Congratulations!
  • edited November -1
    Oh my goodness! The cuteness is too much! :)
  • edited November -1
    Aww! your Grizzly looks so cute I wonder what other breed he's mixed with anyways he's a cutie I bet he'll grow into a handsome dog. =)

Gotta love that puppy focus! Don't worry he'll start learning tricks in no time when I first got Saya all she wanted to do was play, but I kept working with her and as she got older she's doing better and of coarse the puppy kindergarten has helped a lot with training her.
  • edited November -1
    So dear! Love the name and can't wait to watch him grow up :) Good luck! You'll quickly figure out what catches his attention.
  • edited November -1
    OMG he is adorable!!! I love it, a little gray Shiba!
  • edited November -1
    He is really cute! He makes me smile. lol
  • edited November -1
    Thanks everyone! =]
  • edited November -1
    I love his coat! He's going to be such a handsome little man when he grows up.

Don't get to fustrated with his lack of focus right now. Enjoy the fuzzball stage because it really does go by way too fast.
  • edited November -1
    AWWWWWW! So cute! I just want to snuggle him!
  • edited November -1
    I agree with shimaurashibalover92 though Saya is still young and small I miss her puppy days so enjoy them while you can.
  • edited November -1
    his head is actually turning more red...if that makes any sense??? haha
  • edited November -1
    Hahah...so you couldn't resist after all!

He's very cute. He must be Shiba Inu & Grizzly Bear mix (hence his namesake) =(^-^)=.

So, little missy...what happened to our training sessions? Now you have your own puppy, you don't need to barrow my Shikoku! lol.

Here's my big congrats to you and Adam. So when do I get to meet Mr. Grizzly?
  • edited November -1
    haha Corina! yes! he must be part grizzly bear, fox, wolf, rabbit, and Shiba! He is so tiny right now, about the same size as Adam's foot!

But yes! we need to train together ASAP! I'm thinking after 9/5 because that's when he'll be done with his shots. Do you think Shoushuu will step on him? I'm thinking it'll go like this, Shoushuu and Grizzly will start chasing each other in a circle.

I'm so happy, I've finally felt the love of a dog. =]
  • edited November -1
    He's adorable!! What on earth is he mixed with?
  • edited November -1
    He seems to be mixed with Klee Kai
  • edited November -1
    notice the bottom of his mouth!
  • edited November -1
    He is the cutest pup, the ball is as big as his head.
  • edited November -1
    Haha so cute! ^_^
This discussion has been closed.