CRDFS Show, August Long Weekend - Featuring Shikoku!

As mentioned in the Ishi thread I attended a dog show on the weekend where I met Katja and a couple of her dogs - Kuma, Aiko, and her new import Shiba, Kuro. Katja did very well in the show this weekend. On the first day Kuro took Best in Group, and Aiko got second in Group. The second day Kuro got second in Group and Aiko got fourth in Group. I didn't attend the third day but I'm sure they did just as well.

Now on to the spam!

GEDC0264

GEDC0265

GEDC0263

GEDC0266

GEDC0267

GEDC0268

GEDC0269

GEDC0270

GEDC0271

GEDC0275

GEDC0277

GEDC0276

GEDC0280

GEDC0278

GEDC0279

GEDC0282

GEDC0283

GEDC0284

GEDC0285

GEDC0288

GEDC0287

GEDC0286

GEDC0291

GEDC0294

GEDC0297

If you're interested in seeing the few other pictures I took at the show, they're all up on my Flickr account. Just please excuse my poor photography skills!

Comments

• edited November -1
    What's CRDFS stand for? Canadian...?

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Campbell River Dog Fanciers Society
  • edited November -1
    CRDFS stands for Campbell River Dog Fanciers Society. It's just the club that sponsors the show.
  • edited November -1
    Kyla...I love you!!!! :'D

All three pups are SO gorgeous!!! ~
  • edited November -1
    She sure has some beautiful dogs - its great to see them out and about!
  • edited August 2009
    Was that in the breed ring competition or for general Group judging? I guess I don't understand Canadian shows, but how can 2 dogs of the same breed place in the Group competetition? In AKC only one dog that is declared Best of Breed moves on to the Group ring, and from there on to BIS. I guess the CKC rules are different. I better get them straight before I cross the border! Nice looking dogs there!

edit-never mind, I'm a total retard, I misread and thought Kuro was a Shikoku. What an artard.
  • edited November -1
    LOL Lindsay - yes, only one dog that is Best of Breed gets to go on to Group. I'm pretty sure CKC rules are very close to AKC, if not identical.

Most of those pictures are from the Shikoku Breed ring and Katja's tent setup, though obviously the last 3 are from Group.
  • edited November -1
    Wow! What gorgeous dogs!
  • edited November -1
    Cool, thanks for the photo updates!