Happy Birthday Miss Sake! One Year Old!

My baby turns one year old today. Amazing how time flies. It feels like just yesterday I brought that 4.5lb creamie Shiba home...sigh.

The spoiled little brat will be getting a home made birthday cake tonight as well as some new toys we got for her.

(P.S. Happy Birthday to Sake's leggy other half Ichibi!)

A year with Sake....

Happy Birthday my baby...can't wait for all the adventures we still have to experience together!

Comments

• edited November -1
    Happy B Day Miss Sake!!! You always crack me up in your pics and your super cute. You make me want to get a creamie Shiba. Can't wait to see you next month.
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Miss Sake!!!
  • edited November -1
    Happy, Happy Birthday, Miss Sake!
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Sake!!
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Sake!!

I love the pic of her and Chris, then her and you at Graduation! She's a lucky pup!
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday, Legs! :-D It is amazing how much she has grown... it seems like just yesterday someone posted that picture of her and her siblings in the basket. :)
  • edited November -1
    Yeah, that was Katie (Honey's Mom), she found me on DailyPuppy.com (Sake was the daily puppy) and then on Myspace and then introduced me to the Forum! THANKS KATIE!
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday, Sake! :D She is so cute.
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday to Ichi's Sistah from anothah Mistah! Yay Sake! Kristin, I'm surprised to find out you joined the forum at the same time Ichi arrived. I could've sworn you've been on this forum longer:)

I just woke up so I'll be compiling Ichi's birthday thread after I get back from dropping off the better half at work!~

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Happy birthday Sake!
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday to Sake! They grow so much in a year.
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Legs! Hope you have a great one. Don't rub it in your brother's face too much. :P
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday from Tank & the Fam to Sake! :D
  • edited November -1
    Happy birthday Sake from Me, Saya, and Bella.

Your all grown up now, but still as cute as ever I hope you enjoy your cake and your presents. =D
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Leggy Miss Sake!
  • edited November -1
    Happy B-day!! :D
  • edited November -1
    Awww Happy Birthday sweet lil' Sake!!! :oD
  • edited November -1
    Happy Birthday Miss Sake!

I love the picture of lil Sake with the BIG kitty!
  • edited November -1
    Happy b-day Sake!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Ahh!!! Happy Birthday Legs!!!!! (And Roxy's twin sis :D) You are SO LOVED!!!
  • edited November -1
    Happy BDay Sake!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Sake says thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! She had a great birthday. Lots of love, hugs and treats!

• edited November -1
    SO CUTE!
  • edited November -1
    Happy Belated Birthday Sake!
This discussion has been closed.