Portland Maine Trip

OK this is our first photo post, so here goes:

Portland Maine is a beautiful town and super dog friendly!

I hope I get to post this right!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    my pics seem huge...one more pic of her playing..
  • edited November -1
    So cute!!! We actually just drove through Portland last Tuesday (to stop at Planet Dog) and we stopped for lunch there on our way back today (outdoor cafe, very dog friendly). Glad you and Shao New enjoyed it!!
  • edited November -1
    Planet dog, yes, we found it when we were leaving and decided we couldn't go since it was a 6 hour drive back home. Kinda bummed about that..we actually stared/drooled at the building while we were at the stop light LOL..next time...planet dog first ;-)
  • edited November -1
    So cute, glad you guys had fun
  • edited November -1
    Portland is awesome and very dog Friendly. My in-laws live there so we go up about once a month to visit and we always bring the dogs with us.

Planet Dog is a MUST SEE for any dog lover! It is such an awesome store.

They also have a great dog park in Portland, but I couldn't tell you where it is or how to get there since Im never the one driving! LOL.
  • edited November -1
    That is one place I really wanna visit in the future! So beautiful...
  • edited November -1
    That looks really pretty. What a fun trip.
  • edited July 2009
    actually i have some really great pics, these are nothing, Portland / Cape Elizabeth is pretty awesome.

It was really great to see her experience the beach/sand/ocean for the first time. I'm so glad she went from "huh?!" to "this is fun!" and trying to "catch" the incoming waves then running off when it went it got to her shoulders.

I'll try to post some more pics when i get home, I'll try to edit them too so they are smaller.

Thanks all! :)
  • edited November -1
    Looks like your pup had a blast! I always wanted to go to the Planet Dog store... Too bad it would take two days worth of driving to get there!!!
  • edited July 2009
    Now I'm regretting not getting out of the car for Planet Dog LOL.

Here is another pic of her getting ready to steal a taste of my food...or maybe she already had..I don't remember.

Photobucket
  • edited July 2009
    I'm sorry for the big pics, forum moderator! Last one...

Photobucket
  • edited November -1
    All you people make me want to go to Maine.
  • edited November -1
    Joe and Dawn and Katsu should totally go to Maine! It's an awesome place!
  • edited November -1
    Its a drive! but its really beautiful. I'd suggest Portland, Booth Bay, Rockland, or Camden (more tourist oriented, but still great scenery and beach!)
  • edited November -1
    If you drive 90+ miles an hour though it can't take that long to get up there, right?
  • edited November -1
    LOL exacto mundo. We would have made it there in under 5 hrs had it not been for the 3 accidents before New Haven and also the merge coming back in New Haven. I think, Joe/Dawn, you avoid that though since you'd take the ferry up to CT, it's not worth it for me to take the ferry as I'm right by the bridge.
  • edited July 2009
    A couple more, this time they should be a good size! (I finally found the art of Photobucket)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • edited November -1
    Shao New rocks!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks! Katsu's not bad either! ;-)
  • edited November -1
    aw! her ear 'patches' are SO cute!
This discussion has been closed.