Cream Shiba Inu Shiro is looking for a home - sorry for the add

edited June 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hey guys!

Sorry for advertising a puppy, but I have seen this little fellows birth and gave him his name so I feel a little bit worried cause Katja couldnt find a home for him up until now.

Shiro was born on the 24th of May at around 8 o'clock am. It was a heavy birth for Saya cause Shiro was very big, and 2 of the puppies also came with their buttom first, but glady mother and her kids were allright.

Here an old pic of him, just some minutes old:
From Sayas Puppies
His parents are

Sayaka (the little Princess:)
Akashima’s Sukoshi Umi No Aka
Born: 04.09.2007 picture will follow
OFA: to young, Patella’s: to young, CERF: to young
Sire: Ch. Akashima’s Sukoshi Musashi San
Dam: Ch. Mara-Shimas Sukoshi Akashima
From Dogs at Akashima Kennel
and Kuro (the highenergy jumping machine :)
a new b/t import from Japan, only 2 points to go for beeing a Canadian champ
sorry he is not at Akashimas Website so I dont have the same infos as above
god.. I even have no pics of him:( but he was beautiful :) I will ask Katja if she has any, to post here...

For more infos just contact Katja Weber from Akashima Kennel
5427 Wildwood Road,
Courtenay, BC
V9J 1P5
Tel: 250.703.9565
Fax: 250.703.9560
E-mail: katja@akashima.bc.ca
www.akashima.bc.ca

And pls forgive me for posting an add here, wont do it again :) hm perhaps one for Cojin (would take him instantly if I had the money/space)

baba Lisa

PS why dont we have a categorie for breeding/selling? That would be a great platform for zB selling /finding a home for older dog, breeding plans etc, You all seem like big family so the commercial factor shouldnt be a problem

Comments

• edited November -1
    Oh, if only...
  • edited June 2009
    ok than sorry and pls delete it if its against the rules :(

I just dont want Shiro to spend his youth in the kennels. I want a caring home for him :(
    perhaps Im a little bit to naive ...
  • edited November -1
    I want to leave it up to the breeders to find good homes for their pups. It's a shame that no one on her waiting list was interested in a cream, they seem so popular these days. Hope he finds his very own home.
  • edited November -1
    We understand, you want to find a good home for Shiro. And in time I'm sure he will -smiles-.
This discussion has been closed.