Kage (KAH-gay)*IS HOME NOW *NEW VID 08/31/09*

Comments

• edited November -1
    AWW! Just look at that face He's such a cutie pie. Hows Kage doing settling in your house pretty well? =)
  • edited November -1
    Soooo adorable! I love the leaf-eating picture. He reminds me a bit of Nola in that picture. :)
  • edited November -1
    great pics. he has such an expresive face.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks guys. He loves tearing up leaves. And he also has this fascination with rocks.
  • edited November -1
    Katsu was like that, she would just pick up a pebble chew it and drop it.
  • edited November -1
    Are you having a good time with him? What is his personality like?
  • edited November -1
    And, AWESOME pics!
  • edited November -1
    We're having a great time with him. I can't wait to take him out and to puppy classes. We have an appointment with the vet next week, just a checkup. He is so curious, into everything. He's nonstop. The only time he calms down is when he goes in his playpen. We've been working on Leave It, Sit, Stand, Down and Recall. I think he's doing pretty good for a 9 week old puppy. I don't think he's eating enough though. He poops pretty regularly. I've been feeding him Wellness for puppy mixed with the food the breeder sent. He also gets training treats and puppy Kong chewies. House training is going well. His only "accidents" are my fault and they were only pee no poop. His energy is unbelieveable. He's hilarious when he vocalizes, especially while he yawns after a nap.
  • edited November -1
    Yup...puppies are the awesome! Though I must say I was glad to have Ichi grow to an age where he can hold his bladder for longer than 4 hours at a time though.

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Kage jumped out of my arms and hit the ground (carpet) hard. He let out this squeal that made my heart stop. He seems ok now. I hope no permanent damage
  • edited November -1
    He's doing zoomies in the backyard...........
  • edited November -1
    Kage sounds like a cutie pie. I'm so glad you're having fun with him.
  • edited November -1
    here's a little video of Kage getting stuck and needing alittle help

• edited November -1
    AWWW, he is scared of the big step! So adorable!
  • edited November -1
    It's funny because he has no problem getting up. He also hesitates stepping over the threshold to the back yard.
  • edited November -1
    Wait, am I the only one unable to see the video?

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    That happened to me awhile back - I had to update my flashplayer.
  • edited November -1
    Friggin' Adobe...so much for "minor" revision. I saw it when I went to his Flickr page (adorable). Thanks LJ

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    You said I don't think he's eating enough though. He poops pretty regularly.

How much is he eating? Shiba inu tend to eat what they need and not overeat so maybe he's full? My Saya didn't finish all her food when I first got her and now she eats it all up and sometimes she only eats half, but she's perfectly healthy and happy so as long as Kage is eating and pooping regularly he should be fine.

That's a cute video of him. =)
  • edited November -1
    I LOVE the irrational fear stage. Wait til he starts shying from blowing plastic bags or shadows from cars passing. Or big scary leaves. Or puddles. Or manhole covers. They always seem to need a little help overcoming the silliest obstacles!
  • edited November -1
    Saya: I think you're right he just eats what he needs, dosen't overeat.

McYogi: yes this stage is funny. He will bark at a ball he was playing with, only cuz it rolled into the shadow.
  • edited August 2009
    Haha! They are super cute when something silly frightens them. When Shira was tiny I would get down on all fours and act excited/happy. I'll also admit I'd pretend to sniff whatever it was to show her it was okay, i.e. the vaccuum, lol. She'd sniff it by standing under my arms and stretching out her body as far as she could go without moving her feet, just in case the inanimate object decided to attack of course.
  • edited November -1
    so adorable!
  • edited November -1
    I so don't miss the irrational fear stage, even though Katsu is still going through it a little. She's gotten alot better but she's a chicken at heart. Your boy is way to cute to be legal.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Joe. It's funny cus he'll walk around all brave, and all of a sudden he'll see my daughter's clothes on the floor and he'll bark at them all worried like. I like how Katsu seems so mellow in your pics. It's hard for me to "catch" Kage...........He's such a spaz.

I'm hoping my friend can bring his shiba, Pixie, to play with Kage. I posted pics of her back in March
  • edited November -1
    I got a new lens, Nikkor 35mm 1.8 and here are the pics

Here he is getting mushed
    getting smushed

This is me and my daughter with Kage
    1 goofy guy and 2 cuties

he hasn't torn this toy up "yet"
    eye of the Kage

chasing the fox
    Kage vs. the fox

distracted with a stick
    Kage and the chipmunk

Kage and the chipmunk 2

Proud Kage
  • edited November -1
    What a cutie
  • edited November -1
    OMG that last picture is so freaking cute!!!!
  • edited November -1
    man he's cute. Shibas just always end up being smooshed.
  • edited November -1
    This is cuteness overload!!!
    I love the 2nd to last pic. He looks like a stuffed puppy himself hehehe.
This discussion has been closed.