My friend's new pup, Pixie

edited March 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hello all. My friend just got a new pup. I've been researching this beautiful breed for the past 5 months and he caught the bug.

I visited a breeder in Jan and she had one pup, but my timing wasn't right. We are going on vacation the first week of July, so we'll wait until we get back.

This past Saturday he visited the same breeder and the little girl was still there, and guess what. He takes her home (the lucky butt head).

Here she is in Jan
squeaks

and here she is now
DSC_9361

Comments

• edited November -1
    Oh my! Those eyes! She's just totally adorable! I hope your friend will join the forum and post LOTS of pics of Pixie!
  • edited November -1
    I told him to join...........(I can't believe he took my dog j/k)

The breeder was going to keep her to show, but her tail is too short.

here's 2 more pics
    DSC_9346
    DSC_9376
  • edited November -1
    oh wow, she is so pretty! :) I love her face and her cute little ears.
  • edited November -1
    Wow! What a beautiful face she has! Tell your friend congrats, and to join the forum! (No pressure! :-P)
  • edited November -1
    Pixie is the perfect name for her.
  • edited November -1
    Well Thank goodness for a "short" tail! I'm sure your friend is super excited to have her. And even though he took YOUR dog.....at least you get to play with her until you get your own!!! lol Some people here have only spam to keep them company while they wait for their pup! lol (sorry Osy!)
  • edited November -1
    The beautiful thing about him taking YOUR dog...is you can give him HIS dog when she's misbehaving!

Beautiful pictures, I also hope he joins so we can all share in his experience raising Pixie!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    Wow. very pretty. That's interesting how dark her face looks in the first photo, and much lighter in the other pics.
  • edited March 2009
    WOW. That FACE!

It's ok Katie...I think I'll be able to survive the very...very...very...long wait :( ~
  • edited November -1
    everytime i look at these shiba puppy threads i want to buy a dozen.
  • edited November -1
    She's very cute
  • edited November -1
    Love the name Pixie! Cute puppy!
  • edited November -1
    she's a cutie! There's something about her that makes Pixie the perfect name for sure!!
  • edited November -1
    Such a cute shiba inu Pixie really fits her name and sorry your friend got her, but I'm sure you'll get a really cute one soon be sure to post pictures of your's when you get one. =)
This discussion has been closed.