Kai Obedience Videos & Blog

edited January 2009 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
I really love Kai Ken <3

SO handsome.

& <a href="http://kuroimonokai.com/uchiwa/"> here's a link to a Kai Ken Owner's Blog. [ of the Kai in the last video ] :) ~

Comments

• edited November -1
    Or are these..."training" videos?? ~
  • edited November -1
    & the video from the other thread...

~
  • edited November -1
    Very beautyful Kai, love the pics.
    thanks for the link
    ;-)
  • edited November -1
    Osy, you are on a Kai kick lately...are you sure you are getting a Shika first? :P
  • edited November -1
    Kristin it's really hard for me to choose! :( I keep secretly going back and forth. lol ~
  • edited November -1
    You and me both Osy, though I've missed some good Kai Spam.
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for the Kai video links --- the trainers make it look so easy! Maybe those are mature doggies, unlike the exuberant Josephine! She's getting better though, and smart as can be!

I'm partial to Kai's too!
  • edited November -1
    I think that they're 3 years old, so Josephine has a ways to go! :) ~
  • edited November -1
    Osy: I should have guessed that was the age. I remember our other dog really mellowed out, but more importantly starting being responsive to commands almost all of the time when he got to be about 3 years... seems like a major turning point in a dog's life!
  • edited November -1
    Maybe that's when they hit their "thirties?" They've gotten out of the teenage phase, through the college years, & have become "mature adults?"

lol ~
  • edited November -1
    Only someone way under thirty would imply that people in their 30's are mature adults. We are the biggest children in the bunch. Mostly because we wasted so much of our 20's impersonating grownups.

I am typing this watching the cartoon network by the way and have a HUGE collection of vinyl toys...
  • edited November -1
    lol! Notice I put the "mature adults" in quotes Jessica ;)

Only as young as you feel, methinks. ~
  • edited November -1
    I'm watching Family Guy
  • edited November -1
    I am as well, but I've seen this episode a million times so it's more or less just on in the background :) ~
  • edited November -1
    One if by Clam, Two if by Sea? I know...I'm thinking about going to play the Wii.
  • edited November -1
    They just hanged Nigel.
  • edited November -1
    "Do you like sex in the city?"
    "It's an ok show."
    "I wasn't talking about the show! Ewwww, I'm naaaaasty!"

lol ~