Beach Bum

RyuRyu
edited June 2008 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Well, while my Dad and his wife were in town, we were able to bring Ryu along on a beach trip. He seemed to really enjoy himself but didn't get the courage to approach the water :-) I carried him down the enbankment and set him down right at the tidebreak and he scrambled up the hill back to the grassy area lol

here are some pics:

Introduction to the water:
**Note: if you click on the picture above, you'll go to my Picasa site - click on the magnifying glass in the top right-hand corner and you'll see a Shar-pei mix on a boogie board in the water :-) Then look at the similarities between the Shar-pei's facial expression and Ryu's LOL

Not interested:

with his Daddy:

and with Mommy:

Our little family:

And this is Ryu getting bored that someone else is getting gifts and he gets none:

And another one of Ryu trying to fish for presents:

And these pictures were stuck on the camera and didn't get developed until this week - he looks so young!

Comments

• edited November -1
    Nice spam Pam! Looks like you guys had a great day at the beach. :-) I love Ryu standing on the grassy area surveying his space.

And he's such a good boy trying to eat that Clemson bag...give him a pat on the head from me. :-P I do love the pic of him getting bored though ... very cute!
  • edited November -1
    Oh yea! That's why you moved to the ocean! What a cute puppie dog, and so patient with all the beach fun for his humans!
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    Ok, I found some more beach pics I had to add (especially the water sequence) :-)

Dave: just admit it, Tigers Rule and you know it! Plus, Shibas look better in orange :-D
  • edited November -1
    Lmao Ryu is sooo "nu uh! get it away!!!"
  • edited November -1
    Hahaha, seriously. Ryu is like "Hey mom, if you think I'm going in there you've got to be crazy".

And my Shibas don't look better in orange. :-P
  • edited November -1
    WOW. Beautiful beach!!

I love the pic of Ryu sitting on Tim's lap. His face is all goofy and happy. So cute.
  • edited November -1
    Lol Dave your response made me think of Stewie in the Family Guy movie.
  • edited November -1
    Looks like a nice day at the beach. Ryu trying to retreat away from the water in the one pic is too funny.
  • edited November -1
    Ryu is crazy! He should be living it up in Hawaii - including the beautiful water!

Great spam!
  • edited November -1
    Love the spam - the water looks nice and you guys looked like ya'll had a great time.

BTW, I agree with Dave on Ryu going after the Clemson bag - Jazz looks better in Red & Black!
  • edited November -1
    Looks like you guys had a blast! That's hilarious that Ryu would leave the grass - our dogs would totally do that. lol.

----
  • edited November -1
    Ryu has a rough life huh?
  • edited November -1
    Ryu has the best smile!
  • edited November -1
    "What!? Me, water?! You better not drop me! Don't you dare drop me!"
    He really has the best smile.
  • RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    hehe - yep, he's such a character :-) We love his smile too!
  • edited November -1
    Great pics Pam!!! Ryu is a cutie!! Looks like you guys all have a blast! That beach is beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.