Anatomy of a Piglet Smooch...

edited February 2008 in General

Here is where Moto tries to kill Jordan and Piglets moment...

It doesn't work

Comments

• edited November -1
    She's so sweet.  She is looking good too, very healthy looking. 
  • edited November -1
    Awwww. That is precious! What a loving girl.
  • edited November -1
    How sweet!
  • edited November -1
    Wow! Excellent capture of a very sweet moment!Kiss
  • edited November -1
    I love Piglet!  I love Staffie's period.  They have to be one of the most loving affectionate dogs ever.
  • edited November -1
    Aww so cute! Moto looks so evil lmao.
  • edited November -1

Piglet is a very pretty girl! And sweet!

Great moment!

Is everything ok with her eye? 

• edited November -1
    Her eye is fine. She is part English Bulldog and so her left eye is a little bulbous and pink but healthy.
  • edited November -1
    The bulbous part and the colour, I got as normal. I meant the red line...
  • edited November -1
    Those are just tear stains. On the white fur it is REALLY prominent. It is more brown in person
  • edited November -1

Ah, ok.

• edited November -1

She is the fastest tongue in the east

• edited November -1

What a flirt!

And such a lover!Kiss

• edited November -1
    She is so cute, I like her collar in that last pic too. She looks smaller in these pics than I thought she was.
  • edited November -1

Remember that Jay is gigantic (6'5) and Jordan her kissing buddy is 6'3. She is shorter (remember part English Bulldog) and about 51lbs.

I looked everywhere for that collar and had to wait months for it. 

• edited November -1

Here is some size perspective. She looks tiny on Jay.

she looks kinda huge on me. 

• edited November -1
    Awww...what a lover.  How do you sleep with 51 lbs on you?  She looks like she's crushing your skinny body!  LOL, I start to get cramps and my body parts fall asleep when Portia gets super cuddly.  Moto is so cute too, sleeping at your feet in a little ball. ahh, don't you just love that. 
  • edited November -1

wow - yes, I see your point, that is a pretty big difference. lol

• edited November -1

I'm such a mean mommy. I don't let my dogs on my couch. Actually, I'm not particularly fond of having them on the bed. We have a king, but Kurt's 6'4, Keigo's 110lbs and Mika is 85lbs'. Plus two cats...who do you think loses out on the bed space?

Piglet is such a love!! So sweet. 

• edited November -1

That is so funny.

I presently have a queen (bought a king. will be here soon). Jay is the one who loses out. Although I sleep under a pile of cats while being spooned by a Piglet and I have two more  dogs coming.

Moto sleeps on the couch, he doesn't like to share. He hops up and snuggles as soon as Jay gets out of bed. 

• edited November -1
    The pets gravitate towards my side - except for Mika. I just don't like not being able to stretch out, so I kick the dogs off. Keigo will be at my feet, Jewel is snuggled under my arms and Brittney is on my head. Drives me NUTS. Mika knows she's not supposed to be on the bed, so she snuggles with daddy.
  • edited November -1
    Jess TWO more dogs??  Our girls can get up when invited.  They do tend to lose their manners when they have friends over because they are used to being on the furniture.  They love to cuddle but the cleaning and sharing is difficult for ME!
  • edited November -1

I am picking up "Mystery" tomorrow. His name is changing to "Bunny" . Don't ask why. I don't know. I looked at him and saw "Bunny". I am bringing him to the vet. Then Jay and I will take the whole gang on a walk to get everyone acquainted.

This is Bunny.

can anyone guess what  he is? We can't quite figure out. He has a thick coat and a longer snout. He is lean. I think I might actually get him DNA tested.

Then of course Himiko is coming in a couple months.

I swear I'm stopping there. (at least for a good while)Wink

• edited February 2008

I don't let our dogs in our bedroom, much less sleep with us. They are allowed on the couch tho - I am never on the couch anyway. I am allergic so our bedroom is my "clean" room.

----

Wow! He is cute! congrats! I have no idea what kind of dog he is, I am really only up on my spitz breeds. lol

• edited November -1
    I'm allergic too. I just have built such a tolerance at this point and take enough medication that it's all good.
  • edited February 2008

"Bunny" kind of has a face like a Lab to me.  Maybe he is a pitt/lab mix? He is really beautiful!  Hey, when did you decide to get this guy???  Are you guys keeping him as a lifetime family pet or just fostering him?  He is a lucky guy to get such great new parents!  Congrats to you guys! 

Portia sleeps with us on the bed or the couch, basically anything we're sleeping on, shes right there with us.  Ninja doesn't seem to like on the bed as much.  He has his special spot under our bed.  He usually jumps up to snuggle with me and Portia when John leaves to go to work.  Im not sure why, maybe he is taking Johns spot as the man in bed when he leaves?  We also have a queen and as you can see, Portia takes up most of the space since she moves around A LOT when she sleeps, we're thinking about getting a sleep number bed in a king.  Any of you tried?  My back has been hurting for like the last year with this bed, I thought it was great when we picked it out but a couple months after, back pain everyday and still.

• edited November -1

Bunny, will be integrated into the family. Obviously I fall in love with every dog I work with at animal control. But I always know that they belong with someone else. Even the super special ones (Lady, the tiniest pit bull with no teeth and a great smile. Brody, Henry, James Dean) I know belong on someone elses couch. Bunny I knew was supposed to be with us. I just knew. 

We tried the sleep number, and the tempurpedic. We ended up buying a simmons black label.

• edited November -1

Bunny is just beautiful! I definitely see the pitt bod, but I don't know about the face.

Romi: Kurt has a really bad lower back problems. Two years ago we bought a tempurpedic bed and I am totally in love with it. I was worried that it would be warm, I am always on fire, but I have no more problems than usual. I love it! It's like sleeping on a cloud. 

• edited November -1

In person his body is way lankier than a pit. He is actually pretty tall and lean. Almost like a catahoula leopard dog. Whatever he is he is a mush. When I introduced him to Jason, and asked Jay what he thought, he said "I don't know..." to which Bunny leapt into his arms and started licking his face. Did I mention he's smart? Jay was sold.

Whatever he is, he is sweet, gentle, and lovely. 

• edited November -1

Awww....thats so cute!  Im sure Bunny and Piglet will become cuddle buddies!  I can't wait to see pics of your whole pack together.

I tried the tempurpedic and when I laid on it, it felt like a stiff board.  I asked one of the salesmen wth was going on, I thought this was supposed to be the most amazing comfortable bed in the world.  This was when I was 18 or so and roughly 95 lbs.  (I've gained quite a bit since then, due to certain pills im taking Undecided)  Anyways, his answer "Oh, its probably because of your weight, your weight isn't enough to actually make the bed comfortable for you."  So because i didn't weigh enough, I wasn't "sinking" into the bed.  I don't know, sounds a little weird to me.  I tried laying on it for 5 minutes longer, but still no sinking comfy feeling, just stiff as a board.  Actually since i've gained more weight, I should try it again, i'll probably sink now for sure! lol.  I hate shopping for beds, I swear bed salesmen are as bad as car salesmen!