InuYasha Spam 1/10

Thought I’d post some spam of InuYasha. He’s really developed into a great dog and companion. I love him dearly.
Here are some pics of summer hiking...In true shikoku fashion, he has endless energy and always ready to hit a trail.
We went to visit relatives in the Mid-West and stopped by to see Miss Koshi. She is a really beautiful Kuro-goma. I hope they put out a couple litters. Dave and his wife Vicky are really wonderful people, we had a blast hanging out with them. Inu loved Koshi, but she played hard to get.
Here is a picture of Chicken Time, we actually had to discontinue Chicken Time because the cats couldn’t handle it. They were too worried about getting a bite that they would swallow without chewingy, crawl all over me, bite my fingers trying to get their pieces, and then throw it all up immediately afterwards. It was too stressful for them, silly kitties..
We had a good amount of snow this year, Inu loves it! We have had to keep him either leashed or on a long stake chain, because he can jumped the fence when we have a few feet of packed snow on the ground. On a good note, when he did escape, he responded immediately when called. I was really happy and made sure to reward him.
The relationship with the cats has progressed to napping buddies. Eeyore remains on high alert as a precaution. Inu loves a good blanket.
In this picture Inu has the small end of bullystick in this mouth, while Kagome has the bigger one.
Here is a video of them playing, they can do this all day long. I noticed he is more gentle in the morning and during the day, but in the evening after dinner he has too much gusto for her.

Comments

• He looks GREAT! I really like Inu, he's very handsome.
  • I love Inu, he's grown up into a great looking dog. Probably one of my fav shikoku.

Ooooh, so you're planning on breeding him to Koshi?
  • Inu does look great! I love his colouring!

And an Inu/Koshi litter?!? OOOOOOH!
  • Aww Inu is so handsome! I'm glad he's doing so well with Kagome!
  • Happy Birthday Inu!! He looks a lot like his sister (but with the typical rounder male face). He looks great. I love the 2 photos with the cat!
  • edited January 2011
    @Edgewood, Holy Crap, I forgot his birthday!!! Well Happy Birthday Sachiko!!!!!!!!
  • Awesome dogs and cool you named them after the two lead characters from the hit "Inuyasha". Sit boy!
  • @Kadmos, haha, I actually contemplated teaching Inu that. Osuwari!
  • He looks so handsome. It's cool that you got to visit Dave.

I think Koda is jealous of all the kitties. I was showing him the pics lol. He loves kitties.
  • @Jujee, yeah they really like each other, she is feisty enough to enjoy playing with him.
  • @tjbart17, hehe, to chase or cuddle with? Yes, the Dave visit was awesome and I love Koshi, she is my favorite female shikoku, (aside from Sachiko-she is family, haha) a true kuro-goma.
  • Cuddle and clean them. He loves to love kitties but they don't love him.

Mei would be the tyrant around them. She's crazy.
  • @tjbart17, aww that is so sweet.
  • Very nice photos!! Inu looks great!
  • He's sooo stunning! Love his expression :)

Very nice photos, when I see hiking pics like yours, I want to go there. Denmark is boring, compared to your nature ;)
  • Inu is quite the handsome boy!
  • Inuyasha is so handsome! =)

He has grown up nicely I like Kagome too.

Nice to see Koshi too she has grown nicely how did the two get along they play good?

Saya got a little snarky with Koshi I think she would have done better if she was off leash.. =\
  • edited January 2011
    Thanks guys!

@Brego_mellon_nin, that is some central Montana landscaping.

@Saya, well Miss Koshi had just come out of heat and her, Gin, and Levi weren't used to having another dog at their house. They did well when we took them all for a walk. When it was just Inu and Koshi, Inu came on too strong and Koshi didn't like all the tenacious attention. I think with time they would have gotten along great.