Hello....?

edited October 2007 in General

Echo echo echo....

I think that either it is a mild shiba weekend and the crazies have dissipated in our monsters or that there is no inspiration without Brad... 

I know it has been a very mellow shiba weekend except she got this idea out of nowhere that she can go upstairs when not invited if one of us is up there....she is lucky she is so cute and sneaks under the bed before we can catch her. 

Comments

• edited November -1

Mine is draped across the back of the couch lying in a sunbeam at present.

I just got an email from Katja that she received my deposit for my shikoku. I am shaking I am so excited. And I will still have to wait for spring at the soonest!

On a creepy note. I went on a Ghost tour last night. I found out that this place where Moto always sits and refuses to move, the same place where he started screaming for no reason, is a place where Roger Williams (founder of Rhode Island) was buried (the second time) and his corpse was devoured by the roots of a tree, before his corpse was set in his final resting place in Prospect Terrace.

Kinda interesting.

• edited November -1

I'm back! We had a good trip out to Taos.

Our pups are currently snuggling together and Hilo is glued to his mommy's side - he gets a little clingy when we leave him for a bit.

----

Congrats on your Shikoku news! I'm sure you are excited, I would be too!

----

As for the Roger Williams ghost think, that's pretty creepy! Where is it?

• edited November -1

The Roger Williams Memorial on North Main Street in Providence

And I am beyond excited about our little addition!!!

Welcome home. 

• edited November -1

YAY!  Welcome back.  Whats the verdict?  Did you see your house?

How is Hilo's paw? 

I have been trying to get a hold of Miisan Kennel but no luck.  I want to know about our pup!! 

• edited November -1

Well the verdict is.... We made an offer on a house! Smile  We will see how it pans out - you know how these things go.

Hilo's paw is doing well, he doesn't even seem to notice it. He is on antibiotics tho.

For those of you who do not know, Hilo stepped on something during a hike and had it stuck in his paw. It was apparently very deep and left a massive hole. He didn't even act like he noticed it, we noticed it because he was gushing blood all over. This happened right before we dropped him at boarding, so they just took care of it while he was there... so it worked out. We board them with our vet.

So you guys are getting a pup?

• edited November -1

Very sad on the move and very happy.  Better keep us posted!

I dont know or when we are getting a pup....minimal communication now.  We have decided to take the house off the market.  I just got offered a new job so we will see...I think I am ready.  He stated that there should be some that were born in September and I am wondering about that litter...Im working on the white one.  I dont want chad to get Hilo jr and dissapointed it is not the real thing.  I am trying to call him to see about going down for a visit but no response yet.  I think I will try again tomorrow....

I would love one this winter...