Ruby on a playdate.

edited September 2010 in Other Breeds
Ruby has befriended this 13 week old pit bull puppy named Devon. The two of them positively adore each other. Here is a little video of the two of them.

Comments

• I love Ruby spam! There's a lot of love going on there. Ruby and Devon sitting in a tree....k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Too cute. She's very tolerant of the over the top puppy love.
  • So cute! I love pit bull pups well I love any puppy really, but pitbull pups are just so cute.

I'm glad Ruby has found a friend. =)
  • Holy hell there's a lot of wigglin goin on there!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face Jess. :-)
  • Ruby really is just kind of the incarnation of love. She gets along with anyone willing to get along with her, regardless of species. She may not have perfect manners, but her temperament is flawless.
  • AWWW! Super cute! :) Ruby really is the incarnation of love. I could totally use some Ruby love right now... But the video will have to suffice! hehe.
  • So Devon stopped by today and she and Ruby got a good romp around the yard.

• edited September 2010
    LOVE it!
  • They look like they are having a great time! Ruby has the sweetest face!
  • A pittie play date is the cutest thing ever! lol They play so well together, that's great for both of them - but it will really help the puppy. Awesome vids! :o)

The mouth liking thing that Devon does is what Zeta does to ever single dog here... They HATE it. Masha gets really mad when Zeta does it, I think Masha has "had it" with Zeta's mouth licks - time to grow up Zeta!

----
  • Bel did that mouth licking thing to my GSD until he died....And Bel's five. I guess some dogs don't grow out of it....
  • Too cute!!!
  • Awesome! I loved the 3rd vid where Ruby was lapping at the grass, LOL