• edited November -1
    Impressive to say the least.
    WOW
  • edited November -1
    LOL.

And one of them looks like a puppy!

Awesome.
  • edited November -1
    1. How do they know which bowls to eat out of?!
    2. That floor is TOO CLEAN!
    3. holy crap I feel insignificant with just two dogs -.-;
  • edited November -1
    SHEESH!!!! I need that person to come to my house!!!! Teach Honey and Squirt a thing or two! hahaha

But they ate SO FAST!!! Honey is such a slow eater....Do your pups eat that way??
  • edited November -1
    OM NOM NOM NOM!
  • edited November -1
    LOL. Ours would've drooled a gallon on the ground.
  • edited November -1
    Wow!
  • edited November -1
    Wow! VERY regimented! She's definitely put a lot of work into those dogs, and I suppose you'd have to if you want to have them all eat from that small of an area without incident.
  • edited November -1
    Now that's very impressive!!
    From the quietness to the cleanliness to the lack of even a growl to figure out which bowl belongs to each of them.
  • edited November -1
    That is amazing.
  • edited November -1
    I wonder if the dogs know which bowl is theirs by the placement or the shade of the bowl. I've heard that dogs can see greens and blues, and each of those bowls are a different shade of green, blue or white.

That is quite cool though
  • edited November -1
    That almost looks like torture LOL..

That is quite impressive, and it appears they do have different colored bowls. I think dogs can see shades of color..Spuds has a dark green bowl w/ yellow flowers for food and a dark red bowl for water and she knows as soon as i have it in my hand it's her food time. I used to have another dark red bowl for myself (identical bowl) and she would freak if I ate out of it..so nwo she has 2 water bowls ;-)
  • edited November -1
    Hahaha, very nice.
  • edited November -1
    I'm just amazed that the kitchen is so clean. If my kitchen looked like that, I'd nominate myself for an award.
  • edited November -1
    Amazing!!!
  • edited November -1
    LMAO Jenny. I think we all feel a little insignificant after watching that.
  • edited November -1
    man even I got antsy.. bravo border collie lady!