Demo and Brinks

edited August 2009 in Other Breeds
My friend Jon wrote a childrens book about his pit bull Demo and breed discimination. I love this book and thought I would share it with you all.

http://www.demo-dog.com/

Also here is a video of Jon's other pit bull Brinks whom I am desperately in love with.

http://www.demo-dog.com/BrinksWalk.mov

If someone knows hot to make that video a screen saver let me know.

Comments

• edited August 2009
    OOOH OOOH! I Might know....... what version of windows are you running?? (PLEASE say vista!) lol
  • edited November -1
    Looks wicked cute, I might have to pick up a copy for my new little second cousin...
  • edited November -1
    awesome!
  • edited November -1
    Remember there was a topic about a Shiba "screen cleaner"? It was a short video of two shibas licking the inside of your computer monitor?? I'm pretty sure there were detailed instructions in that thread!

BUT if you are running Vista...it's SUPER easy!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Could not pay me to use vista. I will stick with xp and when I can't I will likely switch to MAC
  • edited November -1
    lol I use Vista at home and I've never had any issues....but I understand!

Search for that thread and I bet you can find the intructions.
  • edited November -1
    I will say that I hear newer versions are way less glitchy. I took down my anti vista post because I know better than to ever say never. The universe loves to spank me for that.
  • edited November -1
    But anyway behold the best pibble smile on a pibble not my own.
  • edited August 2009
    Hmmmm.....no instructions in that thread...... I know you have to convert the file into.....what was it? shoot. Let me look around in my files! hahah

EDIT..... Ok....I think you have to convert that into a AVI format.....then....I think you have to download a "windows xp screensaver toy" thingy?? lol I have the email that has the link...I just have to find it.
  • edited November -1
    What a smiler Brinks is!
  • edited November -1
    As a dog lover with a literature degree, I've toyed with the idea of writing something about dogs, shibas, shelters, rescue.. and being married to an illustrator, an added bonus.

I love that this book sends a clear positive message about the beauty of a pibble and how every underdog SHOULD get his day!
  • edited November -1
    I really really like the look of that book. You can see how much time and attention they put towards it.
  • edited November -1
    That's really cute :) I'll buy it for myself and the guy who overseas the parking lot at work..he's always had Pits and Husky mixes (and they are actually sweet dogs, that Shao New's food goes to when we find she's allergic to it hehe) :)
  • edited November -1
    Demo looks like a great book.

I'm using Vista 64 bit, have been since May. No problems. Still will probably update to Windows 7, after it's out for a few months.