Ronan turns one

It's kinda sad. My little boy is now a Little Man. He's technically no longer a puppy.Cry

Ronan turns one...

Okay, I can never get this thing to work. I'll try posting them somewhere else with a link... I guess this is why I post so few pics. It takes forever!

Comments

• edited September 2007

Okay nothing is working. I posted pics over on Ourdogsonline.com in the photo forum for those that want to see them.

or try this link http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z27/MMuto/

• edited November -1
  • edited November -1

Happy Birthday to Ronan! He looks very handsome in the pics.

----

I think the issue is with the pictures themselves, I think they are progressive JPGs and therefore can't be loaded into the flash slideshow and also can't be made into thumbnails by PHP's image LIB program.

Also if you go to photo bucket, via the link you posted, then copy the URL from the field labeled "Direct Link", then in the forum click the little icon w/ the tree on it, past that URL you copied into the field labeled "Image URL" then press the "insert" button. That will add the Image tag, displaying the image, in your post.

• edited November -1
    PS: I fixed your image links - sorry the image thing sux so bad, I have tried my hardest to make it easy but it just doesn't seem to work for everyone.
  • edited November -1

I LOVE the picture of Ronan smiling.   It says it all.  He is a happy boy!!!

• edited November -1
    wow,  what a handsome boy, so fit, so good looking, sooo shikoku
  • edited November -1

I didn't think it was possible to be more in love with a breed. But your pictures of Ronan melted my heart.

Happy Birthday. 

• edited November -1
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  September is a busy month!!
  • edited September 2007

Happy Birthday Ronan!

Ronan is seriously one of the cutest dogs I have ever seen in my life. I now want one. You guys sure make it easy to get addicted to all these japanese dogs! Laughing

• edited November -1
    Happy Belated Birthday yet again! Michelle, he's still a puppy until he is 3 years! -grins- No matter what though, he'll ALWAYS be your baby boy.