The Hilo & Kaia love saga continues....

Comments

• edited November -1

That looks like some big progress.

Is Hilo gigantic? Or is Kaia very small? Or a little of both. He looks like he absolutely dwarfs her in that footage. They are both adorable.

It really is awful. First this forum makes me fall in love with shikokus (I am talking to Katja tonight) and now I am getting a bit of a soft spot for akitas too.

• edited November -1

It's a little of both - Hilo is a big boy (especially considering he is only 6 months old), but Kaia is a little bitty girl. They make a funny couple because of the dramatic size difference, but also because their personalities are very similar - they both love to snuggle and are very sweet. I think they will be the best of friends one day.

It sounds like you might have been bit by the Japanese breed bug - god know it got Jen and I. lol!!!  Laughing

• edited November -1

I love it Brad!  Kaia is not going to be able to resist Hilo much longer.

Jessica-Hilo is a drug!!! (All of Brad's dogs are though too!) 

• edited September 2007

he really know how to sweet talk a girlSealed

your boy made me full in love with akita..... i am still waiting for my shikoku!Frown

• edited November -1

The latest in the Hilo / Kaia love saga. I think she is starting to like it!  :c)

• edited November -1
    No video...I was so excited!
  • edited November -1

I think he is winning her over!

He is getting HUGE! How much does he weigh now? 

• edited November -1

Rachael - Yes, YouTube took forever to process that video... it works now tho.

Jessica - I think so too! It's really cute. When he gets past the puppy biting thing I think they will snuggle a lot. I mean he is just a giant cotton ball, who wouldn't snuggle with him?

He was 60+ pounds 2 weeks ago, but I think he has grown since then. He is getting bigger and bigger - I love it. I want him to be HUGE, but with his lovely personality.