Happy Birthday to Ahi!!!

Ahi turned 1 year-old today! To celebrate, here are some Ahi puppy pics! Smile

Comments

• edited November -1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHI!!!Kiss

She has changed so much!  I dont know if I have ever seen baby Ahi pics!  She has always been beautiful!  Hard to believe she is only a year old... 

• edited September 2007

Awwww! They're so cute that age. Sweet little Beezlepups! Laughing

Happy birthday, Ahi! 

• edited November -1

i would be  sooo Sealed if i could get one look like your Ahi.

• edited November -1

Happy Belated Birthday Ahi!

Baby Ahi is ADORABLE!

I so can't wait for my Shikoku pup...only 8 more weeks to go....-big grin-

• edited November -1
    wow - 2 months! Are you in Japan yet?
  • edited November -1

No, not yet.

I actually had to shorten my stay there by A LOT because of my classes - I decided not to take a break this semester (I was originally going to stay for one to two months and take Lynx with me). I can't miss too many days of school (and also, I HAVE to work on Thanksgiving day!) so I'm going for approx. 2 weeks (same as last year).

I'm planning on leaving on November 7th and I should be getting my puppy at the Nippo Ken Show on either the 17th or 18th. Then I leave Japan on the 20th. It should still give me plenty of time to do a lot of things while I'm there though, since I'm going by myself this time...instead of doing the group thing.

• edited November -1
    Well I'm sorry you had to shorten your trip - but it still sound like fun! I'm sure you are stoked!
  • edited November -1

Totally! Shoot...any excuse to leave to another country for an adventure, I'm so there! lol.

I mean...I'm even going to Finland in January for a few days to pick up my Siberian kitten =(^-^)=. I'm going to find out what there is to do in Finland, it'll be my first time visiting.