Shikoku's Yin-Yang personality...

I just wanted to share 2 pics with you guys...

The first one is what happens when Ahi doesn't get enough exercise and gets bored. We had a lot of family in town this weekend and had to spend most of the weekend at my parents house. Needless to say, Ahi didn't get a lot of exercise - so she got bored... and with Ahi bored = destructive.

The second one is of Ahi being good. I dunno about the other Shikokus on the forum but when Ahi is good she is really good - but when she is bad she is really bad.

Comments

• edited November -1
    LMAO!!!  Naught naughty Ahi....wait I mean...naught naughty mommy and daddy!!!!!!Sealed
  • edited August 2007

imageCute!

You wanna see what happens when Ronan gets bored because it's been too hot outside to stay out and play?

This was a tempur-pedic knockoff mattress topper. Operative word is 'was.'

• edited November -1
    I love how you have all the pieces in the pic.  I bet he was smart enough to not eat but, just tear it up!Surprised
  • edited November -1

Wow - nice work Ronan!

• edited November -1

This is why I can't get pillows or cute blankets. They will end up like JUST that.

The best thing to do Is "next" time toss Ronan a Beef bone to Gnaw on; then hope and pray that he doesn't finish it before he can go outside again, lol!

• edited November -1
    I love how I am laughing at the destruction and a few hours later I see the living room with yellow foam EVERYWHERE!  Niko found one of those stress toys and devoured it.  I put it in a bag for Chad to see and he looked into it, without me saying a word, he says..."naughty Niko".  She may think that is her name!
  • edited November -1

Smile

• edited November -1
    Just added another window pic of Ahi and Kaia - the "look outs".  Laughing
  • edited November -1
    I want Kaia!!!
  • edited November -1

Tee hee.

He who laughs last...Laughing

Ronan has a few things to chew on that he knows are his. Unfortunately, Ronan thinks that everything else is HIS, too! The little Goof-nut.

• edited November -1

We have learned to keep everything out of Niko's reach, but she still manages to find SOMETHING that she shouldnt have no matter how hard we try!

Gotta love 'em. 

• edited November -1

Rachael: You will have to take a number - everyone wants Kaia. She is a popular little Shiba.

---

Michelle: Lately Ahi has been extra interested in chewing on things that aren't her chew toys. It's been a pain... But I'm sure it's boredom, it's just to hot for her to play outside enough. I wish this heat wave would pass.