First Kishu Ken awarded AKC Achiever Dog Title

I am proud to announce that Kishu Ken-nel's Kisha......one of my puppies.......owned, trained and shown by Marion Erp in Montana....has become the first Kishu Ken ever awarded the American Kennel Club (AKC) title of "Achiever Dog". Kisha has a sting of eight titles behind her name.......CD, PCD, BN, RE, NAP, NJP, ACTI and RATO......which include performance events such as obedience, agility, rally obedience, barn hunt, etc.

Marion has done an amazing job with Kisha and I am so proud of them both. Kisha is the first of many Kishu Kens to come (I hope) that will show to performance titles in AKC. Kisha's daddy, my own Kishu Ken-nel's "Texas Silver Dollar Gin", was the first Kishu Ken ever to receive an AKC title.

Comments

• That's super cool! Congratulations to you and to Marion and all the Kishu people
  • Congratulations!! That is an amazing achievement for team Kisha.
  • I was very excited to see Marion's announcement on FB!
  • That's awesome!
  • Very nice. I've been thinking it would be nice to do more of these sorts of things with the Japanese breeds.
  • Thats great!
    Do you know if there is any video footage to be found youtube etc. of them doing dog sports? I would really love to see other nihonken doing things