Japanese Kai vs American Kai

2»

Comments

• "If you build it, they will come"... Yep ;)
  • Thanks for resurrecting this thread for a new forum member. It's disappointing to see that there are politics in the US just like in Japan. Here we have a number of Kai dedicated enthusiasts too, but there is a slight faction that are certainly Nationalists and would disapprove of any Kai going to a NJ. I'll be sure to properly contribute to the community from a Japanese Kai experience with a multicultural background. (My Kai Rika-chan, like my children, are bi-lingual ) :D
  • I believe I had one of the earliest Kais in this country as I chanced to rescue a dog in the early 90's that eventually turned out to be a Kai. He was one of the stocky types and may have been sent out into the world as a non favored type for breeding. It was many years before I discovered what he was and after he passed at age 16 I got a new puppy, Genji. Personality wise he couldn't be more different. But I attribute the difference of the early dog to his junkyard beginings. Genji is high strung and shy and not too affectionate. I started agility with him right away to help him bond and put his natural talents to work. He will be excellent as soon as I can be what he needs!