Akashima's Kochi Ken Kaiyako aka Kaiya

Introducing the long awaited, highly anticipated Akashima's Kochi Ken Kaiyako aka Kaiya. She was born April 7, 2017 and she will be joining my family in June! IG account: @Kaiya_Shikoku Now to try to add photos on here....hmmm ok harder than I thought...ok guess ill need help lol. Can someone help me with adding IG photos?

Comments

• YAY! Going to throw a follow right now.

I'm currently on Katja's list and the wait is killing me. Who were the parents and how was your experience?
  • I had to use photobucket link to my photo and the Image attachment link here.
    Imgur wouldn't work for me. If it's via IG I'd use the original photo if you have it..
  • IG should save the original and the edited photo to your camera roll (assuming you used the original photo from your cameral roll) and if you have an iPhone there will be a separate album with IG photos. Try to just upload from there rather than directly from IG - not even sure if that's possible.
  • Yes, I'm happy the wait is almost over! I'm excited to meet the little one soon! Her parents are Shiggy and Tochi. It was a litter of three, one male and two females thankfully, as I had last pick. Everything is going well and Katja graciously sends updates and pics on the pups.
  • edited May 2017
    Ok got it...had to use Dropbox..

• So exciting!! Have you visited the kennel yet? I plan on making a trip later this year on a long weekend.

Also pics aren't showing just fyi.
  • edited May 2017
    Oh :( and I thought I solved the pic issue... Im going in June to visit Akashima and bringing lil Kaiya home. I'll keep working on the pics :/ thanks for letting me know.
  • Link works! I probably won't make it up there until end of summer so looks like we'll miss each other.
  • Oh good finally lol. Too bad :(. Time will fly and before u know it ur bringing a pup home. When that happens post lots of pics! ;)