Former Right Puppy Kennel Petition

edited August 2016 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
I'm posting this under the Shiba Inu category because I'm not sure where else to put it, but if anyone was not aware, the Tamaskan club has been pushing for a while to get RPK/Blustag Tamaskan/My Shiba Kennel put down. For more information and their petition, please follow the link. I'm just cross-posting.

https://www.change.org/p/patrick-mccrory-richard-burr-alma-adams-close-blustag-tamaskan-a-horrible-puppy-mill-in-salisbury-nc

Comments

• Wish they would be put oUT of business
  • I'm surprised they haven't been due to all the many issues on them! It's crazy.. I don't know if these petitions ever did anything, but I signed and shared it on my wall and a shiba group on FB. If anything maybe it'll help steer some people away from them.
  • hey one of their puppy buyers tried to get me fired at work, screw them!
  • I feel like I need to hear this story, @omgtain
  • I just signed! I live in NC and millers here are a huge problem. I've met a few puppy store puppies from a place called "Pet Warehouse" down here in Jacksonville. Poor little guy had a very strange gate and couldn't run but rather hopped in a fashion that's similar to hip dysplasia. Crazy how many mill ops are here.
  • https://www.facebook.com/omgtain/posts/1039360152788829

It was in the Shiba Inu group.
    Pretty much what happened was, someone asked if right puppy kennel was a puppy mill, everyone said yes. one person said they've been to the kennel and it was clean and the people were nice blahblahblah they got a puppy from them and they spent $3000 for the puppy and it WASNT a puppy mill. i say something like "they have 60 puppies for sale and 40 adult dogs", her husband comes on, calls me a troll, calls me a bitch, whore, balhblahblah. says his shiba is the best in the world and posts a pic of his dog saying "whats your opinion now?", so i tell it like it is.. his coat looks to be in poor condition, overweight, too tall for standard, basically saying 'no your dog is not perfect'. Well he emailed petsmart and basically said i was threatening his dog and wanted it to die and that it is ugly.

just stupid crazy people in denial over spending too much on a puppy mill dog. lol.