Pylea, black and tan shiba inu - picture spam!

edited March 2016 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
I've been lurking here way more than posting, but I figured I should spam you with some pictures of my pup. ;) She'll be five months tomorrow, and I finally feel as though I am getting an understanding of her personality. She's very smart, emotive, distrusting of strangers, and stubborn; but also calm in public, loyal, happy to learn, follows me everywhere with her nose touching my legs as I walk (this makes me melt), and comes when called at the 9+ acre fenced dog park (!!). I love this funny little creature and am so excited for all our adventures to come.

The most plush lil 8 week old baby, still in WI (her home state).

Sleeping on my lap during the plane ride home at just under 9 weeks.

First morning in Portland. :)

10 weeks.

3 months.

Demon!

4 months - first camping trip in the temperate rainforest.

4.5 months - after digging holes on the coast.

An actual angel!

Never subtle about wanting attention.

Nearly 5 months, with one of the four people (including me) she likes.

The other day in her new custom harness. B-)

Comments

• She is way too adorable. I just sat here making quiet squealing noises at her cuteness :x
  • Aww so cute!! :)
  • She's adorable! :)

Meitou likes to dig in the sand, too.
  • Hi Pylea! Beautiful as ever. :)
  • :x gorgeous!
  • She looks great, congrats!! :)
  • Thank you all!
  • May I ask what breeder you got her from? We are starting to look for breeders and it sounds like she has a great temperament (plus I love her looks!).
  • @Derf: I got her from Pat Doescher / Hi-Jinx Shibas. Pat is wonderful! One of the best shiba breeders out there. You'll have to fly out to Wisconsin to get your pup though (totally worth it), because she doesn't ship. :)
  • Small world! I have her page bookmarked randomly and go there to obsess over pics of her dogs all the time! Thank you!