Puppycam! Live 24/7

Well, little Clover is 2 weeks old as of today. She's starting to walk and her eyes will be open very soon. Today we turned on audio for puppycam so now everyone can hear her cute little puppy peeps.

If you don't see her, look closely in the bottom corners; she has a penchant for sleeping under the pig rail there.

Comments

• No link to the cam?
  • Well, I'm getting nothing done while this is in existance. Angie seems like a good mommy! Poor Clover all bored and lonely though.
  • @T_Dog - click on the banner :)

Definitely not going to get anything done with this cutie to watch!
  • Oh finally! I couldn't see the pup earlier but I did see mum keep checking on her baby. What a great mum. I just checked now and saw both mum and pup together...so precious. Congrats!
  • Her eyes are open! Mischief and troublemaking ahead. :D

• edited March 2016
    So cute watching mum give baby a bath. I wonder... Does the bond between mum and a singleton baby become very strong with just the one pup to focus on? It would be nice to watch the relationship develop as pup grows.Being a breeder you must experience relationships between mothers and pups, I was wondering if or how long til the mother starts to nudge her pup to independence. I suppose it probably depends on personality and if they get along whether they're going to become strong friends?I'm likely not explaining what I mean properly (sorry) Anyway, I love the puppy cam. The breeder I got my shiba pup from is considering setting up a puppy cam too. Oh and I love the long slim legs on your Japanese Akita. Her bone structure is lovely.
  • Gah....loving the puppycam so much! Thank you for putting it up!! The mom and the pup are so cute together...
    Lovely piano music, too. It's a great way to unwind right before going to sleep. :)
  • edited March 2016
    The soundtracks are:

Through a Dog's Ear
    Puppy Sounds
    Puppy Socialization
    Canine Lullabies
    Music for Newborns
    Nature Sounds 4 Album Set (Ocean, Forest, Thunder, Nature)
    Old Time Radio: 1959 World Series - Dodgers vs White Sox

ETA: Even though its about 36 hours and on shuffle it still gets repetitive for me, so if anyone has other suggestions on tracks to add let me know!
  • Hi again,

Thank you for the music list! :) A great reference, since I will be getting a kai puppy in the not so distant future...

Well, I see that you've got "Music for Newborns" in there... so would music that's soothing to babies/toddlers work?? I don't know what really works for a newborn canine...

If vocal work is OK, my son (3.5 yo now) and I listen to Abelard's Monastic Songs (traditional religous chant style):
    https://www.amazon.com/Monastic-Song-Century-Monophonic-Chant/dp/B00B3L1ONW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459142303&sr=8-1&keywords=monastic+songs

Also, most of the tracks from Ola Gjeilo's Northern Lights are beautiful and soothing to listen to.
    http://www.amazon.com/Northern-Lights-Choral-Works-Gjeilo/dp/B006O51CF2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459142020&sr=8-1&keywords=gjeilo+northern+lights

I cosleep with my son and we both regularly fall asleep to songs on these 2 albums. Even if they turn out to be not suitable for puppies, I would highly recommend them to my human friends! :)