Katsu and Miyuki!

Hey, we wanted to update everyone on our pups. We figured that having two separate posts for them is a bit too tedious. So we decided to merge their post into this one. The current pictures range with her at about 4 months old. If you guys want i could also upload more pictures of Miyuki here when she was younger. If you guys notice as well, her color dramatically changes as you go down, check the pictures of her and the giraffe toy. We call her luna, she loves that thing like it's her baby, Whenever I take it away from her she gets really upset and starts crying. She would then rescue her and take her out in the open and have her plop standing, so sometimes it's scary walking around the apartment and BAM luna is standing staring at you. Anyway... without further ado... SPAM!

At home testing new camera

Socal

Uh oh... daddy has that camera thing again.

Strike a pose!

The hunt is on!

I'm watching you daddy.....
hehe... I just thought of something funny.

4 months 23 days old.

Comments

• Great pics and such good looking dogs. i love the ''wild look'' of pic 3 and the last pic where they are both looking at each other. :)
  • Thanks, they're both so fun to have. These dogs are my life, and they make living day to day always interesting.