Raiden Kiyoshi! 2/13/16 (Update) with spam!!

Hi everyone!
Raiden (Hello kitty x Akashi) from hello kennel came home on Friday evening. He is a little sweetie that loves to give kisses with a side of love bites. Ouch! He isn't afraid of anything so far.. he is pretty mellow, but still thinks he is a badass lol. He has two shiba siblings and he came right in trying to become the boss which isn't going over too well so far. Over the weekend things are starting to settle down and we are starting to have less conflict. It will take time for everyone to become the best of friends. Raiden is very smart and is pretty much potty trained and plays fetch at 9 weeks! Goes to show how smart Kai are.
We are totally in love and are so glad to have this little guy join our family!

Now here is some pictures of Mr.Raiden Kiyoshi from his first days at home.

imageimageimage
"No more pictures please..mom please!"

He has lots of brindle already unfortunately its hard to see in the pictures. I need to take some outside in the sunlight soon.
As you can probably tell I love taking pictures, they dont stay little for long! He will have to learn to love and embrace the camera just like the shibas did..hehe

Comments

• Awwww he's totally adorable and gorgeous :x
  • :x Beautiful Kai Ken ! :x
  • Those chubby cheeks are totes adorbs *drools*
  • What a cuuuutieeee!!! Welcome!
  • Love the pics hope to see more as the pup grows. :) Love your shiba too very cute.
  • edited December 2015
    People watching at the store..
    I see you brother..
    imageSome of his brindle, he's quite stripey already
    A picture of our shibas ..Raiden's big brother and sister.
    @saya we have two, they are 7 and 8 yrs old. They are awesome dogs
  • edited February 2016
    Raiden is now four months old so I thought I'd give an update! He is now 22 pounds and a huge goofball! Since he came home he has become buddies with his Shiba siblings and enjoys chasing and sometimes kissing the cats. Raiden is a total momma's boy who loves to cuddle and give kisses. He is very smart and has graduated from puppy class with flying colors, he is now attending intermediate level and we plan to continue so hopefully he can become a therapy dog in the future. Both the trainers he has had are very eager to work with him since he picks up on things so quickly which makes teaching him fun. He is super outgoing, friendly, fearless, and motivated to learn so I think he would do great as a therapy dog! He has gone on many adventures as a way of socializing him, thankfully he loves the car and jumps right in! ..he has been to the racetrack to watch his daddy drift, shopping at stores, the dog park, friends parties, pet expos, to our jobs to do meet and greets, outdoor restaurants, and pretty much anywhere else we can take him.
    He is a very silly dude that makes us LOL all the time. He loves to watch tv especially pitbulls and parolees and baby looney tunes, its the funniest thing when he gets in a trance just staring at the tv for about 20 mins. Raiden also likes to bring out every toy one by one from his puppy room and the shared toy box in the main room until they are spread out all over the house and it looks like the pet store threw up their toy section. Silly Kai! His favorite thing to do is collect things he finds outside while on a walk or just in the yard while pottying that can range from sticks, leaves, rocks, etc. But he can also be a focused and serious when needed, he is very intuned to me and my feeling..gotta love my momma's boy. All in All he is very well rounded Kai who fits into our family and lifestyle perfectly so far. He came into our family at the perfect time and I truly believe he was meant for us. Everyone he meets loves him and are very impressed with him.

Anyway here's some pictures...

Three months old
    Graduation from puppy class
    First time at the dog park
    Sleeping in his sisters bed
    On a walk with his bro, can't believe he is as tall as Kimba already!
    4 months old, at the park
    Spotty Kai tongue
    Hanging out at a BBQ 2/6/16
    He loves laying on pillows!
    Brindle in sunlight
    Playing with my moms dog at a restaurant. His BFF
    His favorite thing to do..bring in treasures from outside
    "No you can't have the stick I found!"
  • He's so adorable! That would be awesome if he could do therapy work. :)