Another sporty shiba stories!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2015
    I'm sorry to hear that Ganon's back legs have been having some trouble. Poor guy. :( But I'm happy to hear all of your good news. Navi and Ganon are amazing. I find you and your dogs to be very inspiring. :)
  • You take some very nice pictures @JaanaS, and your dogs are beautiful! Do you mind me asking what camera you're using?
  • Such great accomplishments! :)

Congrats on all your (and Ganon & Navi's) hard work!
  • Thank you all! Ganon&Navi have done great work this year. I hope we can get into new things in future too :D It's always great to hear if someone finds my dogs to be inspiring. Never too many people doing things with their dogs.

@OtakuBenny My camera is 8 years old Nikon D40... I really hope to have new one someday. Everybody else seem to have way better ones. (although I really like this one. But it's getting outdated). Here are some more pictures if interested.
  • @JaanaS I wouldn't have guessed that! Thanks for sharing your blog, you have a lot of interesting content on there as well.
  • I'm happy if you find some of the blog content to be interesting :) lately updates have been mainly in finnish because there have not been many visitors from other countries. But I will still make some posts/guides in english too probably. Like the health statistics summary at the end of the year. (There are going to be a bit different results as overal this year).