Kai ken dog for good home (Rancho cordova)

2»

Comments

• Excellent! Good job, you west coasters!
  • Zuko is now on his way to his long term foster in Southern CA. There are already some folks interested in him who have submitted adoption applications! For future updates, see the Two Dog Farms Jindo Rescue Facebook page.
  • Zuko is home with me settling. He's a pretty sweet dog, he had a long day yesterday ♥

Here are a couple pics from last night.. he insisted on riding shotgun, he's a great car rider!

Here he is finally curled up ready for bed, he eventually fell asleep to a head rub from Nate.

We'll do a walk with the girls and him when we get home from work. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to know more about him, and I can put you in touch with the rescue if there is interest. :) I'll post again once he's settled a bit more.

• Michelle-

Thanks for helping with the little guy. Fingers crossed that a good home can be found for him!

Sukoshi Mom
  • edited September 2015
    Zuko has been adopted!!!

His new owner is a nice guy in Southern CA

Future updates will be from Michelle or Zuko's person
  • Good job, NK Community!! Man, Zuko has had a long year!
  • @sukoshi_mom thank you for updating the thread :)

Yes, Zuko is in his new home and Roy really is amazing. He got him his own ruffwear web master (which he looks adorable in!), he'll be making him his own food, and doing lots of walks and jogs together. :) He's gonna be a beach Kai! B-) Zuko was a very sweet boy who seemed like all he wanted was some attention and love. It's incredible how quickly he opened up to me and had his tail up and playing! He LOVED playing fetch and tug! I'm going to miss the little guy, here's a few pics of him from his last day with us ♥

Happy in the yard :)

Roy sent me some updates, he's doing well.. taking time to adjust, but he met up with some friends with their doggies and they enjoyed their walk together, and here's a picture of Zuks laying by his feet at the couch...I'm so happy he has a buddy!

Thank you @sukoshi_mom and everyone involved in this effort.. hopefully this cutie will have some peace now. It's most certainly been a long year for him ♥