Looking for a leash and found this Shikoku pic, anyone on here?

edited June 2015 in Products & DIY
http://kismetcollars.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/shikoku_ken_collar.jpg

If so, how do you like the collar (and leash if you got one). There were a couple of Kai pics as well

Comments

• Osy makes those collars, her username is @Sangmort ... She can tell you what you'd like to know.
  • edited June 2015
    I have three Kismet Collars and leashes, they are very well made with high quality materials and are quite durable. I recommend Kismet to anyone who wants a nice leather collar/leash.
  • I have 4 Kismet collars and 2 leashes- they look fantastic and stand up to all the brambles, ice snow, rain mud, swimming, and wet/dry/wet/dry that we put them through. My oldest collar and one of the leashes is nearly 3 years old and still perfect- no stretching, cracking, drying out. All hardware is stainless steel and no rusting or tarnishing or flaking.

A huge difference is the leather- a lot of collars are made with cheap leather that is thin or from a less desirable part of the hide to keep costs down, but this leather is thick and well-treated to resist weather. My old Kismet leash feels so nice in my hands- strong but also like butter.
  • She definitely makes some awesome stuff, and loves what she does. She'll make sure you get exactly what you want, highly recommend her stuff! ♥

Miyu the Shikoku wearing it as well, lol

• Aww! Fate!

I, too, have Kismet collars and they are AWESOME. The leather has softened up amazingly and it is the only collar I have found that does not break the fur around my dogs' necks. You should totally get one... Or five. :-P
  • Thanks for posting this! I've been looking for a nice leather collar too :)
  • Awesome collars and leashes. I have 2 collars and just recently ordered another collar and leash.
  • Thanks for all the responses. Now I just need to decide on a pattern.
  • edited July 2015
    I'm late to the party, but as stated that is my late boy Fate and my website. :) Kismet Collars was named for him, "Kismet" meaning fate or luck in Turkish & Arabic.

Thanks for all the kind words, you guys are way too sweet!