Introducing Kenji

edited June 2015 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
Hello All.

This will be where i plabber about my new favourite guy, Kenji, he comes from a Danish kennel called Sankt xandors, owned by a user on here called Tina. I feel very very Lucky, that there actually was a kennel here in Denmark.

His Mommy is Mokii (O'ikon Utsukushii Tora Yuri) and his daddy is Chubby (Sankt Xandors Kuro Koro)
and he was born on 8'th of march.

also got the dropbox working, so without further ado, here's Kenji

This was a few days after he got home. :

^all time favourite puppy Picture :)

Needless to say, he's hard not to love, and there is no reason not too.
He's been such an easy dog uptil now, very few item casualties, my chair and a remote. easy learner, smart and
he is a Duracell bunny, he just keeps going and going and so on, for hours on end.

Fast forward about 11 weeks old :

We have been working hard socializing the Little man, and he now absolutely love all people, and with dogs, we are getting there.
This is Kenji with his friend Kato having a Little play date, giving him a right hook to the face :D

He has been meeting alot of dogs, including my parent's 2 labradors, who he also love play with.
He gladly greets almost all dog, of any size with Little or no fear atm. so its going the right way :)

Here he is about 15 weeks old (present)

Hope you all will follow his Progress a Little :)

Comments

• Aww.. Kai puppies are just the cutest! Glad Kenji is being a good little guy :)
  • Congrats, he is so adorable. His brindling is beautiful, can't wait to see how he will look as an adult! Enjoy his puppyhood and take lots of pictures!!!
  • Soooooo adorable!!
  • Oh, wow! Too cute!
  • Very cute!
  • Awwwww his ears started standing up. He's really cute!
  • He is adorable! Do Kai's ears stand up on their own like that? I am assuming they do.
  • Wow. He is a stunning pup. Congrats!!
  • Thank you all so much for the kind Words, and yes Jedkai they do :)

It's been a busy few weeks for the Little man, long walks in the forest. meeting new friends, car riding and just plainly goffing around.

I will start of at his first meet with my old folks dogs, Cosmo and Segal, two lovely and kind labradors, Cosmo the tan one is still very much an 8 month old dog in his own head, he's somewhere around 2-3 years old.
    the Black one is Segal, and he is getting up there in age, can't remember how old he is though :)
    Anyways he meet Segal first in the front yard, and there was no fear and all love. we moved on to Cosmo and he was a bit conserned at first because he's just so happy all the time and jumping around, but we keept them apart on each side of a metal gate so they could meet. When i feelt the time was right we went in, and it took about 10 min or so, then they ran around playing. Here's some Pictures from that day :

out driving later that day :

Now this one is only here because this is the Picture i got, that best shows his brindle as we see it in real life.

Moving on to the forest walks. He absolutely loves his walks in the forest, we go for one long 2 hour walk each weekend, and usually go for ½-1 hour a couple of times a day.
    But we meet alot of other dogs on our forest walks and we even do a Little of leash training at times and he actually does real well on that part and is very responsive to our voices, never strays more than a few meter from us. (sorry for the blurry Pictures)

He's a real climber, loves to jump onto logs, big stones, fallen tree's and such. also loves the window sill :)
    The girl on this Picture is my better half.

Im finishing of with a couple of profile shots here.

So thats in for this time, thanks for taking the time to have a look all. Please stop by Again :)
  • Congrats!! Kenji is adorable :)
  • So cute! Kenji is a brother of my dog Yuna (Ohana Sankt Xandors)
    Nice to meet you :)
    imageimage" />