Nami's Litter is 1 Year Old!

edited June 2015 in Kishu Ken (紀州犬)
Fionna (fka Fala/aka Kaneko), Hakurou (fka Kurogane), and Shirogane turned one year old on May 28th! I forgot to post here, just because I've probably posted them everywhere else now... but...

I wanted to thank everyone on the forum for taking this adventure with me. It's been a crazy year, but it's been a great experience overall.

We went on a nice walk yesterday, so here are some updated images of Fionna...

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Happy Birthday!

EDIT: I didn't realize they shared a birthday with my Litter B :D Or I had forgotten...
  • Fionna looks so happy! What a lovely girl. :)
  • The year has Gone so quickly! Fionna is so stunning!
  • @PoetikDragon - Oh! I think I remember you saying that, now! Wayyy back when they were born! Happy birthday B litter! :)

@LiaMarie @Koyuki Thank you! :D Fionna has turned out really nicely. The whole litter really surprised me. I don't know what I was expecting, I guess. Fionna has big ears like her dad, lol, but ears are so minor in the grand scheme of things... so long as the things I dislike about her are aesthetic and not in her structure or temperament, I think I got lucky with all the pups.

She and her brother, Kuro, seem to share a love for destruction, though - which appears to be a Kishu trait around this age. I can't figure out what will make her stop, so I just try to give her as many "appropriate" things to destroy as possible.
  • Happy Birthday puppies! :3
  • Happy Birthday! :-D Wow, it is so hard to believe a year has gone by already.
  • Happy bday to all Nami's cuties!!! ♥
  • Woo happy belated birthday to Nami and siblings :)