2015 OC Pet Expo

This is coming up in 2 days. In years past there was a lot of forum activity organizing breed booths. Haven't heard much besides casual comments this time. Anything happening?

I am personally not interested in the actual expo events, just the forum peeps and dogs!

Link - http://www.petexpooc.org

Comments

• Koko and I will be there Sunday.
  • I'll be there all three days in the Kai/Shikoku booth. Did you want to go and bring Kouda? Let me know so I can relay to Corina to leave Exhibitor passes for you to come in with your dog:).

Jesse
  • @CrimsonO2, that would be cool! What are the logistics, do dogs need to be registered to the booth? Are Shibas allowed?

Sunday morning would work best with our schedule.
  • I'll send you an e-mail. The dogs don't need to be registered, you just need to be registered.
  • I'll be there all 3 days. Still not sure which dogs I'll be bringing. Or even how many. O_o
  • Are the different NK (+ Jindo) booths located near each other?
  • I believe so. Except for the Shiba Club of Southern California. They always get a booth indoors but it's not far away from us.

FYI, your passes will be at the will call booth. Just let them know you're Exhibitors for the Shikoku booth:).

Jesse
  • Got a few pictures from today. It was great to see everyone, familiar faces and new! :)

• haha! that last picture is priceless... "watch it, sister!"
  • aww...poor Kona and Ren...you'd think they'd warm up to each other:)

Jesse
  • edited April 2015
    Lol!! @CrimsonO2, that's Kimber! How dare you get them confused! ;) After I called Kurama Sakura, I can't give you crap hahaha

Kimby likes to plop her butt down when doggies try and sniff her for too long, this was her "you done yet" face. I used kimby to get ren to come say hi to me.. treats worked best :) but kimby was great with everyone and Im happy she got to hang out with the kai girls! kona was great with ren OUTside of the building and while we were waiting to get them salmon oil! She was freaking leaning on ren while they were walking and letting her sniff her face.. she was not so enthused inside of the pen with 10 other dogs close by haha.. and apparently NOT with anyone with a turkey leg near her -_- My grouchypants. ♥

I have to say though, I wish I got a video of her and Mr. Chaoji, I've never seen her let a complete stranger of a dog take her down and wrestle her and have their mouth around her face and her just playing back and accepting it.. guess she REALLY really likes the shikoku boys lol
  • intact Shikoku boys...Kurama was a hot unsocialized mess...:P (which I really need to remedy).

Jesse
  • @Zandrame those are such good pictures! :)
    LOLOL that last picture with @mdokic 's Kimber! She was definitely like "Ok ok hurry it up!" Genko's pics came out super good too, especially that first one. She was so happy to get so much attention!

I wish I had gotten pics of Ren dancing for @mdokic 's onion rings haha. It was super cute!

Everyone's Shikoku are so great. @CrimsonO2 's Kurenai's been my Shikoku "crush" haha, so it was really neat to meet her! Her "stink eye" game is strong, and even got Genko :P
  • LOL @cezeig, Ren REALLY wanted some of that onion ring batter! xP
  • Hahaha @cezieg. She's an awesomely tempered girl to people and most dogs (for a Shikoku) but she's a f#*(&cking bully and queen b*tch to my other two boys....

Jesse
  • @CrimsonO2, I seriously love Kurenai.
  • Thank you! I definitely lucked out with her:). Corina got me a good one on her import :).

Jesse
  • I wish my Shikoku cuddled. :( LUCKY. Tho, I suppose I have two Kishu who love to. (It's just not the same.)