AKC Match at 4-H Fairgrounds, Massachusetts (New England mini-meetup)

Met with @wrylybrindle and Sumiko's owners (whose handle I do not know!) at a dog show today. I was just planning on taking pictures all day, but they had a big ol' table set up with shows and times and events and things to do... so I entered both of the Kishu Ken.

Pictures!

Fionna!

Sumiko!

Juno!

Matsuman!

Nami!

The Group!

Comments

• Sumiko's owners are @mysticrhthyms

It was awesome to be with all the dogs and NKF friends today! :) Just what I needed!
  • Sounds like a pretty awesome day!
  • Aw, looks like it was fun! Such a good looking bunch of NK. ;)
  • Looks like so much fun! :) Congrats to everyone on their ribbons!
  • Chrystal killed it with the breed info. I felt so outclassed. If she never said anything, people would have thought that all of our dogs were Kai Ken, I swear.
  • Hahaha Nami's face on 2nd group picture is priceless, "You're too #$*& close! Back off!"

Jesse
  • Nami started spotting the next day. Matsu had her figured out, murmuring his love song and examining her rather personally between his flirting sessions. She was so coy...
  • Haha, yep! Nami didn't really want him close at that point. They'd been good all day, but I think she was tired, cranky, and didn't want him up her butt again.

Matsh was on POINT. His love grumbles and gurgles were kind of hilarious though.