Drake SPAM

edited August 2014 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Next week we are going to get our 3rd dog. Here are a couple pictures of him.

Comments

• Awww. A cute little B/T fellow!
  • Aww! He looks so mushy and cute!!!
  • edited August 2014
    So cute! :)
  • Aww, just look at that face. You must be so excited! Great name too.
  • @ keroline33, @kira_Inu,@Myabee09, and @sukoshi_mom, thanks! We are excited and I'm a bit nervous. The breeder said he is a "ball of fire". Hope I have the energy-lol.
  • Aw, so cute! That is one adorable ball-of-fire puppy. :)
  • @WhoBitMe-thanks! I am quite nervous...talked to the breeder and now she called him "spawn of satan". But then she laughed. We leave tomorrow and are all very excited.
  • Oh no! Nothing like making you nervous,huh?
    I can't wait to see more pictures of him after you pick him up!
  • @Myabee09-I know she was joking but I am nervous. I hope I still have the energy for puppyhood. I'll post more pics when we get him I bet he's grown a lot.
  • @ruby lol From "ball of fire" to "spawn of satan." Sounds like Drake is brimming with personality. I look forward to more pictures once you have him home.
  • @WhoBitMe-LOL his sister is giving his crate (her old one) dirty looks. She sat inches from it and glared at me. Then when I came back in the room she had pulled the towel from it thru the crack. She had stopped behavior like this over a year ago so I can't wait to see her reaction when we bring him home. Especially since he's so uh-spirited.
  • Uh oh, sounds like you will have a feisty one on your hands. Good luck!