Taro x Nami Litter (photo spam)

Comments

• They are so cute!
  • They are seriously the CUTEST things ever!!! And Fala...I love Fala. She's my favorite (or maybe I just have a thing for the girls)..but my goodness she's precious :)
  • Puppies!

Kurogane

Fala

Shirogane

• These puppies are too cute! So sad to hear about the others but I'm glad these guys are doing well. Looks like a group of trouble makers!
  • They keep getting cuter! Shiro is still my favorite for his personality but I really like Kuro's overall look <3
  • Oh my gosh! Shirogane wearing a shirt! That is so cute! They are all cute, but Shirogane may be pulling to the lead. I'm glad they're all doing well. :)
  • OK. Updated pictures!
    Puppies are 8 weeks old as of Wednesday and will be going to their new homes soon! :)

Kurogane

Fala

Shirogane

• edited July 2014
    Kurogane! Shirogane! I <3 them. :) Are any of their owners going to join the forum? I want to see pictures of them for always.
  • Well, Shirogane's owner is fairly active on the forum and Fala is going to be staying with me for a while so I can watch her grow and mature a bit. I believe Kurogane's owner is on the forum as well...
  • Fala is looking so much like Nami now <3
  • I'm really excited about the addition of these new pups to the NA kishu gene pool. I hope they all grow healthy and strong.
  • They turned out to be some really good looking pups! Congrats to those lucky forum members! :)
  • They've grown so much! :) Love these pics.
  • edited July 2014
    Kuro is going to his new home early tomorrow morning! His new name is going to be "Hakuro" and he's going to California to hunt boar! :)

I really like his head and coat best in the litter. He's also got a very fun, energetic temperament.

• Can't wait to see father and son out hunting together.
  • I want pictures! :D
  • Toshi is going to be happy to have a buddy!
  • Safe travels, little Kuro! :)
  • I haven't been on here in a while but I will posting updates of Kuro and his growth and hunting progress. We'll pick him up this afternoon. Thanks @crispy for all her help and giving me time to convince the wife to get another puppy.
  • edited July 2014
    @Mike283 I really look forward to hearing some of his hunting stories! Please keep us informed on how his training goes. Ive gotten into boar hunting with my Kai over the past year and have been considering one day getting a Kishu. Hunting has been put on hold as we have moved into a boar less state :(
  • @navydog I will post updates on here, once I figure out how to post pictures again since Flickr changed. We picked him up yesterday and he's an awesome little monster. My Kai Toshi really likes him and they wrestle all the time. We are working on his Pottie training and on what to chew and what not to chew. He jumps and latches into everything, especially toshi. I'm thinking he will be like his dad and want to catch a bit. Going to get him some much needed chewing toys and antlers in a little bit today. If anyone can let me know the easiest way to post pics on here I'd appreciate it.
  • @Mike283 Congratulations on Hakurou! I'm glad you'll be posting more about him as he grows. :)

@Crispy So now I want to know who is getting Shirogane. The curiosity is eating me. Eating me, I say. And I'm glad you'll be keeping Fala for a while. She's a cutie.
  • @Crispy I'm secretly hoping you keep Fala here on the east coast so there's more chance in her and Yucca meeting. I think their sassiness would be fun together
  • Hakurou's doing well with potty training and Toshi is doing a grate job helping to keep him on track

http://flic.kr/p/oivwrn

http://flic.kr/p/ozMvvy
  • edited August 2014
    Look at his happy face! I miss him.

Shirogane flies on Wednesday. Everyone is going to their new lives! Now I get to watch how they grow. :)

@NavyDog - It has been decided that Fala (now Fionna) is going to my sister in Seattle. This will be her first dog, but she's been interested in Kishu for a little while. She was originally going to get one of the boys, but has now opened up to little miss Fionna.

She's in Seattle, so all the pups will be on the west coast... but I know they're all going to be in great hands.
  • Good luck to Shirogane on his flight on Wednesday. I want to say I know where he is going, but I probably don't.

And Seattle isn't too far from me. Maybe I will need to puppy stalk Fionna once, lol. That wouldn't be too creepy, right?
  • I'm hoping to hand-deliver her in the winter sometime, @WhoBitMe - maybe we can get a PNW NK meetup going! :P
  • @Crispy Oh! That would be awesome! That needs to happen.
  • Is Shiro in his new home yet? ;)

I've seen pics and vids from a certain someone...!