Taro x Nami Litter (photo spam)

Comments

• I just want to cuddle all of them! They are just too cute!!!!!
  • Ahh! They are so stinking cute. And I love Kurogane the destroyer! :)
  • The kishu puppies are awesome! I can't wait to meet them!
  • Cuteness overload
  • So cute! I love the outside pics. :)
  • They. Are. So. Cute. Can't. Resist. The cute!

@Crispy More pictures, please?
  • I want to get nice pictures of them all standing today, but if I don't have those, I'll post something by the end of the day. :p
  • It must have been interesting to see me burst out laughing in my office for no apparent reason (when I saw Kurogane, the Destroyer.)

:)
  • i ♥ Fala :)
  • Kurogane reminds me of the Husky/Somoyed we had once upon a time. Mr. Joshua (we named him after Gary Bussey's character in Lethal Weapon because of his white fur and extremely confident attitude.) He was the size of a husky but all white like a samoyed....and a big pushy brat. He was quite the attention whore.

This litter is so cute!
  • Here they are!

Kurogane @ 22 days and 3 pounds, 7 ounces.

Suzuishi @ 22 days and 3 pounds, 6 ounces.

Fala @ 22 days and 2 pounds, 9 ounces.

Seidou @ 22 days and 3 pounds, 5 ounces.

Shirogane @ 22 days and 3 pounds, 6 ounces.
  • awww!

Now you have to take all their subsequent week pictures on the piano, too. ;)
  • They're growing up so fast! Do you have homes for all of them already?

They're sooooo cute :)
  • Puppies on pianos? Perfect. They're all pretty cute, but... Shirogane and Kurogane are still my favorites. Yup.
  • Please keep Crispy in your thoughts, one of pups didn't make it and she's just having a stressful time. Good news is the rest of the pups are doing great. RIP Seidou.
  • Thank you, Gen. :(

Seidou passed away a little before 9:30 tonight. He'd been hospitalized since around 4:00am for pneumonia and had bounced up and down all day, but at 8:30, the vet on his case called and told me that his heart had stopped twice and he was no longer really breathing on his own. I went to visit him and made the call to let him go. Everyone at the hospital was fantastic and gave him the best shot he could have, but it was just too much for him.

I'm keeping an eye on the other pups. Shiro has been pretty lazy today and he's normally a psycho, so I'm a little worried about him, but he's still eating and drinking, so I think he'll be alright. They were checked by their normal vet as soon as they opened and got a mostly clear bill of health but some preventative antibiotics to go home with.
  • Oh, no! :( I'm so sorry such a sad thing had to happen. RIP Seidou.
  • Good call. Glad the other pups are ok and your coping well.

Pups pass all the time, healthy or not. Don't worry about what you did wrong just focus on helping the other pups mature and develop. :)
  • Oh my goodness, this is the cutest set of pups!! Love the pictures.
  • @Crispy - *hugs* Hang in there. You are doing the best you can and we are all pulling for you and the other three pups.
  • We lost two puppies over the weekend. :(
    Suzuishi (blue) joined Seidou (green) on Sunday night.

The remaining three puppies are doing well with the treatment they've been on since Friday and now that we think we've identified the source. :(

Here are some updated pictures of the remaining litter and Nami.
    Tired momma.

Kurogane

Fala

Shirogane
  • They are starting to look like Kishu! I hope they continue to do good.
  • Looking good.
  • Love those pups!
  • :) Glad to hear the other pups are still doing well. And they are quite adorable!
  • ahhhhh stay strong! Lots of hugs and kisses from my furbabies to your family.

• That's sad to hear about Suzuishi. :( But I'm glad to hear the other three pups are doing well.
  • edited June 2014
    I wanted to give a new pupdate!

All the puppies are doing very well. They're exploring and pushing their limits.

Kurogane

Fala

Shirogane

Little hunters... Kuro and Fala are good friends.

Shiro's escape artist tendencies have emerged young.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10204278362142451&l=3511389934403219010

• @crispy - I'm so sorry to hear about Seidou and Suzuishi. I'm glad that you seem to have identified the source and that the rest are looking so happy and healthy! You're doing s great job.
  • Fala is precious... Her little paw!!!