Taro x Nami Litter (photo spam)

I posted about the litter in the announcements, but for those of you who do not have FB or do not get to see my updates through the Kishu group, I figured I'd make a thread for all the adorable puppy spam!

Day 1
Puppy 1 (Red):
· male
· 10.9oz
Puppy 2 (Yellow):
· male
· 10.2oz
Puppy 3 (Pink):
· female
· 8.8oz
Puppy 4 (Green):
· male
· 10.7oz
Puppy 5 (Black):
· male
· 10.4oz

Day 2
Puppy 1 (Red):
· 12.0oz
Puppy 2 (Yellow):
· 10.8oz
Puppy 3 (Pink):
· 10.0oz
Puppy 4 (Green):
· 11.6oz
Puppy 5 (Black):
· 11.4oz

Day 3
Puppy 1 (Red):
· 12.5oz
Puppy 2 (Yellow):
· 11.2oz
Puppy 3 (Pink):
· 10.3oz
Puppy 4 (Green):
· 12.0oz
Puppy 5 (Black):
· 11.6oz

Comments

• AWW the Kishublobs are so ADORABLE!!! The last photo of the feets is the best.
  • Adorable!!!!!
  • Puppy piles! So cute. Must resist the cute. The last picture of the feet is almost zen-like. I could just stare at that for a very long time and maybe even find inner peace. ;) Love the little puppy tails, too. They make me think of otter tails for some reason. Not sure why, but they do.
  • Super excited to see how they grow. Hope there will be a good hunting dog from this litter.
  • I really like taking the super-close-up shots to try and capture these precious moments before the puppies are running around the house, destroying things. :p

So, today is...
    Day 4
    Puppy 1 (Red):
    · 14.9oz
    · Biggest! Slightly yellow coat. Starting to get pigment.
    Puppy 2 (Yellow):
    · 13.1oz
    · Smallest boy. Whitest coat. Starting to get pigment.
    Puppy 3 (Pink):
    · 11.8oz
    · Most yellow/cream coat. Looks to have a piebald pattern. Hard to say.
    Puppy 4 (Green):
    · 13.7oz
    · Already has all his black pigment on his nose. He was born with a black stripe on his nose, unlike the rest. Coat is fairly bright/white.
    Puppy 5 (Black):
    · 13.2oz
    · Kind of lagging behind, but was always the second smallest male. Has a slightly creamish coat.

• They are growing so fast! :D
  • Love that new picture! That is way cute seeing them piled up on Nami like that. ;)
  • This thread is awesome! Post more!!!
  • Day 5
    Puppy 1 (Red):
    · "Kurogane"
    · 1lb, 0.4oz
    Puppy 2 (Yellow):
    · "Suzuishi"
    · 15.3oz
    Puppy 3 (Pink):
    · "Fala"
    · 13.4oz
    Puppy 4 (Green):
    · "Seidou"
    · 1lb, 0.1oz
    Puppy 5 (Black):
    · "Shirogane"
    · 15.7oz

Pup-lets!

Kurogane

Suzuishi

Fala

Seidou

Shirogane
  • Sleeping puppy pictures! So cute! Based solely on the sleeping pictures I really like Shirogane. His little tongue is sticking out. But I love Kurogane's name the most. :)
  • Ahh!!! They are so stinking cute. Hmm... Is there any good mountain biking in RI? I want to go steal me some Kishu puppies! ;-)
  • I couldnt agree more.Those pups look so sweet. Kurogane looks like a mountain lion!! Ahh
  • Telling them apart is really difficult. I can tell Suzuishi and Fala apart - Suzu is the whitest and Fala has lady bits... but Seidou, Shirogane, and Kurogane are getting more and more difficult to tell apart on first glance.

I'm not even 100% certain I have them correct in this line up... but here's hoping!
    I'm a terrible grandma.

I'm 85% certain that this is Shirogane and Kurogane (since they have the most yellow in their coats).

I'll do today's update later. :)
  • They are so precious!!!!!
  • they are sooo cute!!! Congrats again!
  • Pupdate! 11 days. They're getting very hard to tell apart sometimes. :(
    I've tentatively matched up some puppies, but they're subject to change.

Suzuishi (I HOPE.)
    I think he's going to live in Seattle with my sister.
    Suzuishi is very cute, but I feel like he looks like a girl.
    He's very bright-coated and white, but has some yellow/cream on the back of his legs.

Fala. (For sure.)
    She's going to live in Temecula with a good friend.
    I like Fala a lot. She's very vocal and started very fussy, but getting very sweet.
    She's obviously yellow, compared to the others.

Seidou. (If my calculations are correct!) @Shikoku
    This guy is really cool and weird. He talks a lot during handling, but never twists or fusses. His coloration is similar to Suzu's.

Shirogane.......(??? Pretty sure.)
    He almost looks pinto, so it's a bit easier to pick him out from his brothers. He's turning out to be smaller than Suzu (who was initially the smallest). Shiro has a white muzzle and stripe up his head and yellow "eye patches". His back and back legs are yellow, but his front legs and collar are white. Maybe it'll change, but it's only become more obvious.

Kurogane. (Brad-tested.)
    This guy remains the largest and the easiest to handle. He just always seems content. We'll see how he changes after they're up and about.
  • THE ADORABLE IS KILLING ME! I drove to town today to hike and use the internets hoping to see an update on the Kishublobs, I was not disappointed! :)
  • edited June 2014
    @Crispy These puppies are way too cute. Shirogane and Kurogane are still my favorites. If I were closer to you I would steal them (Not really. Honest).
  • Pictures of the litter from today.

• Adorable. The laying down with feet towards the camera is my favorite. "Please, no pictures, I'm trying to nap...*yawn*...*snore*..."
  • They just keep getting cuter and cuter!
  • Adorable.
  • So glad to see new puppy pictures. I was going to start asking when we were going to get some new pictures. They are all so cute. Uhg, so cute and fluffy. I want to cuddle them.
  • Omg, they are too cute! Every time I look at the pictures, I go all cute stupid and make noises I think only my ladies can hear. :)
  • More puppies!

Yesterday was a very active day for us--the puppies got introduced to the outside!

• Nope, the cute is too much now.
  • O_O

Christ, that's adorable.
  • LOL!!! Look at their cute little faces!! I want to squeeze every one of them!!!!
  • I introduced the puppies to kibble today.

My favorite reactions were out of Kurogane and Fala.

Little Fala

Kurogane, the destroyer.
  • I'm starting to miss Kishu puppies. Absolutely adorable.