UKC show Claremont CA mar 1 and 2.

Hi - the APBTC needs help getting entries for their show. If you are interested in trying out UKC bring out your Nihonken either Sat or Sun. You don't need a UKC number the show can issue a temp listing. I'm dragging a grumpy K to one of the two days.

This is the show site for our Nov show.

Sean

Please join the American Pit Bull Terrier Club of So California;

This week end at the Hotel Claremont for 4 UKC, All Breed Shows.

Please come this week end and support the Club, Please help so they can hold future shows.

There are 2 shows on Saturday and 2 shows on Sunday.
The shows have - day of show entries: 8 - 9 AM Both days. Show 1 starts at 10 AM and Show 2 starts at 11 AM Day. Pre entries are $20.00 and must be received by Feb 27th, 2014. DOS Entries $25.00.

If you have never exhibited a dog at a UKC show or your dog is not UKC registered. You can get a temporary number (if your dog is registered with another registry) from the Event Secretary, Barbara Marin her email address is : marinpits79@verizon.net

This is an excellent way to get your new dog out, or start that puppy and earn a Championship for your dog, the shows are a much more relaxed atmosphere.

Please help spread the word for this show. If you cannot attend, but you sold a puppy to someone that would like to start exhibiting their dog, or would like to get some socialization in, Or if you know someone that would like to exhibit..please forward this email on to anyone you can think of. Since you are having a show and inviting the Japanese breeds please put this out to all the contacts you may have.

With the help of the exhibitors the show will be a success.

If you need UKC or Show information: http://www.ukcdogs.com/

The show is at the Hotel Claremont 840 Indian Hill Blvd. CA 91711
909/621-4831 or www.myhotelclaremont.com

From 10 Fwy take Indian Hill exit head south @ first light turn right into hotel parking lot. Show site is next to tennis courts.

If you have any other questions please feel free to email Barbara. She will be happy to have you join us at the shows.

Comments

• Lol, so last minute! I wish I could go, but two weekends in a row is too much traveling for me.

If anyone attends, let us know how it goes!
  • I really really want to go to this one on Sunday, but I have a meeting at 12:30 that day and just can't.