Actions shots!

These are my favorite action shots. The first one has Ahi as a puppy in it - it's hard to believe she was that small.

Comments

• edited November -1

Brad, which is the instigator? Which is the most playful?

I must say I think this is the most disturbing pic I have...Niko is licking the inside of Sasha's mouth (like she always does). Look at the look on Sasha's face..."save me from the crazy Shiba"!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
  • edited November -1

Out of the Shibas Kaia is the most playful - she is always trying to get Maui to play. Maui will play longer then Kaia tho. Out of all the dogs Ahi is by far the most playful - she wants to play 24/7 - but she plays so rough the Shibas don't like her to much.

I have the most disturbing pic ever of Maui on my cell phone - I'll pull it off and upload it...

• edited July 2007

Ok - here it is... He's not as scary as he looks in this - he was "mouth wrestling" with Ahi, right next to me.

Monster Maui

• edited November -1
    OMG he is psychotic!!  That is awesome!  I ant believe how mouthy Shiba's are.
  • edited July 2007

• edited November -1

Those are great Brandon - I love the tongue hanging out in the first one!

• edited November -1
    Such little furballs can look so ferocious!! 
  • edited November -1
    The Shiba with his tongue hanging out is Hanzo.  He belongs to Sarah_R.  Hanzo makes a lot of really funny faces.  He might be the sweetest Shiba ever.  He is like a yellow lab trapped in a Shiba body, loves everything and everyone, instantly.
This discussion has been closed.