9 year old 'Clyde' needs a home (AA)- Walden, NY

edited August 2013 in Rescue
This guy needs a home. He has the sweetest face!! I'm not sure what's going on with his ears or mouth. There was no details about him attached to this picture.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=499154610160791&set=a.499154566827462.1073741878.260031997406388&type=1&theater

Comments

• edited August 2013
    I posted this on the nihon ken rescue wall on facebook too. Hope he finds a nice home with a good, warm bed :)
  • Thank you, @rafatturi! I forgot to post it there :(
    I hope he finds a home! I feel so bad for him.
  • edited August 2013
    Shared! Do you know if BEAR knows about this dog? I wonder if they'd step in.

Otherwise, I may be able to convince my rescue to pull him if I can foster him, but my current foster dog is high-maintenance and it says he dislikes other dogs (tho, if he's like other Akita I know, that may just be an issue with "strange" dogs?), so I don't want to sign up as a potential foster if my rescue pulls him only to stress him out and stress my dogs out. :(

Edit: Ah! Looks like BEAR is lining him up with a foster home. :)
  • @Crispy, I'm sorry I missed your post! I was working out of town yesterday and then drove to N. Alabama to pick up 10 day old kittens in need of fostering. I sent emails to rescues in the area the night I saw his picture. I am so glad Bear is helping him get out of the shelter!!!

Thanks everybody :)